20

-Jack's POV-

I should have probably wore some armor to conceal my appearance before i jumped, would have saved me from the trouble.

Oh well, beggars can't be choosers.

I had BT stand firmly in front of the gate in case some brave idiot came through. However a dispatch group the army soon arrived after thirty minutes, or so i think.

??? : um, excuse me, could you please step out of the....... "mech"?

I imediately​ hopped out of the titan and went towards the man, i then jumped to slap him across the face.

Jack : BT is a titan you uncultured swi-

??? : woah woah woah! How about we all calm down and settle this civilized?

Huh, it was the main character himself.

??? : ahem, my name is Yoji Itami, and the man you slapped was-

Jack : no one cares, now can someone please tell me how i came to this planet?

Itami : what?

[Jack lied as naturally as she breathed]

System, i appreciate the meme, but i'm trying to lie right through my teeth.

I focused back to the group of soldiers and i could see one of them was looking through his backpack.

Jack : now then, i'm going through the gate because i have people​ to kill.

Itami : *sigh* i would have tried to pursuade you from doing so, but since i had seen you mow down the entire army. I don't doubt that you'll succeed.

Jack : i like you, i'ma give you something.

And just like that, i reached into my inventory and brought out an anime figurine.

Jack : you look like a weeb, so here you go.

Itami : i shall cherish this.

I nodded my head and went back to BT, hopping into the cockpit and put on my seatbelt.

You should always put on a seatbelt, it doesn't matter if it's uncomfortable, it will save you. Well, most of the time.

I then walked through the gate, into its darkness. While i was going through the tunnel, i activated the night vision and saw a few burnt out torches. Likely from the "Romans" trying to hinder the JSDFs ability to confidently march through the gate.

Fear tactics work every now and then, but this was just stupid.

I continued on my journey through the tunnel and i could already see the end of the tunnel in the distance, so i de-activated the night vision. After it was turned off i then had BT prime the weapons.

BT : Pilot, are you certain about using the Ion core?

Jack : yes.

BT : Affirmative, re-directing power to Ion core.

Once i had reached the other side, i could see that the opposing army had still been doing their preparations to defend themselves, shame.

Once they saw BT, they imediately​ fired arrows and had the wyverns fly down to try bring us down. However my aim was more than enough to deal with the wyverns so i aimed the Ion beam towards their front lines, reducing their men to a fine soup.

Jack : turn off the Ion core and prepare the missiles.

BT : Affirmative.

The missile launchers could be seen of the screen and they then fired off most of the ammunition towards the enemy. They couldn't do anything but watch as they get blasted.

The mages tried to fight back but the magic they had fired at BT proved to be useless, the shielding took the hit and it barely did anything.

A group of orks then charged from their positions and brought out giant axes. So i brought out the giant meat cleaver and had BT use the missiles.

I charged towards them when they got close enough and began to cut through their armor like as if it was paper, reducing their numbers at an alarming rate. One of them tried to get a hit from our backs but BT fired a missile right into its face.

I wish i could go out and fight them one-on-one but that's a death sentence since i can only use vehicles. Whenever i can use a gun it's usually because it's out-dated.

BT : Pilot, the enemy seems to have lost morale and is currently trying to retreat, proceed with elimination?

Jack : hmmm....... Nah, when they get back together into one large group, we'll use a Fire core on them.

BT : that is against the geneva-

Jack : are we on Earth?

BT : no but-

Jack : have these people signed the treaty?

BT :....... Very well pilot.

Jack : poggers.

I opened the hatch and took a deep breath of air, before choking a little and going back inside.

The smell of thousands of corpses isn't pleasant in the slightest.

.
.
.

It had been a few days sincei went through the gate, the Japanese had finally dispatched a large group of military personnel to build a forwards base.

One of the higher ups had approached me earlier and tolf me that their goverment would like a proper conversation wtih me, i responded with responsibility.

Well, as much responsibility a child has anyway.

Jack :...... I don't feel like it.

And just like that, i ventured off into the unknown, off to kill a bunch of knock-off Romans. A more racist Roman Empire.

.
.
.

Honestly, i got lost pretty quickly, even with the map.

Is there an achievement for getting lost with a map? Probably.

However while i was walking about and doing random stuff here and there, it turns out i had already​ completed the mission. Meaning i could leave whenever i wanted.

But i had one thing left to do.

I went to find the group of stragglers.

__________________________________

Huh, neat.