19

-Jack's POV-

Jack : are we there yet?

Frostnova : no

Jack : now?

Frostnova : no

Jack : close?

Frostnova : no

Jack : near?

Frostnova : no, and stop before i freeze your mouth shut

What a mean lady, doesn't even answer my questions. She's currently taking me to her camp, carrying to prevent me from escaping.

As we travered Elsa's lands, i could see the Reunion camp from here, because​ there was a pretty large fire and a lot of dead bodies.

Frostnova stood still in shock while i was still in her arms.

I never did show you guys how i was being carried huh? Well here it is!

I could have just spawned a vehicle and escape, but i was too lazy to do so

I could have just spawned a vehicle and escape, but i was too lazy to do so. It wasn't too uncomfortable anyway.

Jack : oomph!

She dropped me from the shock, that was slightly mean. I rolled to my sides and looked up at her, she fell to her knees and stsrted to cry.

I got up and began to pat her head as she cried, i wasn't good at comforting people anyway.

.
.
.

Frostnova : apologies for crying, it seems that we both have nowhere to go now........

Jack :........... I mean, i could just bring us to Rhodes Island?

Frostnova :............. After what i've done, i don't think they'll accept me.......

Jack : that's just pessimistic thinking right there! I'm sure you'll be fine, a good portion of Rhodes island members are past criminals! *whispering* i heard that rope keeps stealing things though.......

She released a small sigh but got up anyway, she looks at me and nods her head. I open the menu and select a new aircraft since the Wasp got turned into fine art.

'hmm, hey system do you have any recommendations?'

[i would recommend using a v-tol​ jet this time, one that can carry a large group]

'huh? Why?'

[Meteorite, Frostleaf and Jessica have yet to be picked up]

'....... Oh'

I think the Pelican is naturally the best choice since i've been using it a lot, but i want something new to play with.

'hmmmmm, decisions, decisions......'