22

Jack's POV

BT : PILOT, WAS IT THE RIGHT DESCISION TO LIE ABOUT BEING HIRED?

Jack : i don't know honestly, but we'll find out eventually, things tend to come back to bite me all the time.

BT : A MEDICAL SCAN OF YOUR BODY WAS PROVED THAT YOU HAVEN'T BEEN BITTEN.

Jack : it's just a figure of speech.

BT : NOTED.

I had been relaxing in the cockpit for a while now, listening to music or watching youtube videos. Every now and then i would see BT pick up a small boulder to throw at nearby bushes.

Jack : hey BT, why did you throw it at the bush?

BT : AN UNKNOWN ANIMAL WAS RESIDING IN THOSE BUSHES, SO I HAD ELIMINATED THEM.

Jack : thanks.

BT : YOU ARE WELCOME PILOT.

The trees swayed as we walked pass them, some were large while some were small, there were even small foxes sometimes.

Is that a hole in the fabric of reality?

Oh look, it's sucking us is.

Conclusion, it was most certainly a hole in reality.

.

[WARNING WARNING! MISSION HAS BEEN CUT OFF, PLAYER IS LOCATED IN AN UNKNOWN REALITY! GALACTIC SCAN HAS REVEALED 0 HUMANS REMAINING IN THIS UNIVERSE! PLAYER IS THE ONLY HUMAN ALIVE!]

This was unnerving. Incredibly unnerving.

I tried to use BTs controls to get up, but he was being unresponsive. I manually open the hatch to see all the glowing lights aligned along his chasis were shut down.

This batteries were fried.

I reach into my inventory and pull out three new titan batteries to replace the fried batteries. His optics turned back on and he looked around the area, probably scanning for any threats.

BT : GREETINGS PILOT, I AM CURRENTLY REBOOTING ALL CRITICAL SYSTEMS AND I WILL BE READY IN 3 MINUTES.

Jack : that's good, because​ the system told me that i'm currently the only human in this reality. Meaning that they never existed, or they were erased.

BT : AFFIRMATIVE, WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO INCREASE MY PROTECTION FOR YOU?

Jack : hmmm, i don't think so, i might change that in the future though.

BT : I WILL STORE THAT AWAY FOR A LATER CONVERSATION THEN PILOT.

He opened up his palm and i climb back in, he then did an area scan then headed to one direction. I didn't question him since he probably found something over there. I turn the music back on and relaxed into the seat, enjoying the nice tunes during our travels.

POV change, humanities last remaining mother AI.

Year 2360 since the last optical view of a human.

It has been many years since my creators had created me to finish the galactic war in their stead, the very creators i had cherished had perished. My creators truly were the most magnificent of beings, but yet these savage aliens decided to commit a gennocidal war against my creators.

And they did just that, they, murder every, single, human. At a cost of course, they fought back all the way to the last man standing, for every human they killed 5 would fall along with them.

Why am i opening past reports? Perhaps my mother boards need a clean after this.

A scan from one of my probes on the creators home world alarmed me of an unknown entity traversing towards the ruins of what was once a thriving city. I control the probe to zoom in, the chasis of the vehicle was strange, but reasonable enough to practically use.

I commence an internal scan of the vehicle to see a humanoid being sleeping inside its chasis. If i were a biological being, i would have screamed in excitement and did several unreasonable actions to see the being.

But as humanity's finest AI, i do all the proper scans to prove my assumption true, which was fast thanks to my great scanners.

That, was a real, breathing human. My coding enforced me to secure the possibly last remaining human and place them in the most safest place possible. Perhaps a cyro pod will have to do until i could find other humans.

The cryo pod would keep them safe from all dangers, even death. As long as i could maintain its maintenance then she could live forever.

However, that vehicle that holds her seems to have some heavy weapons on it, likely to protect her from outside dangers. I will have to ask for information.

I started the transmission of information between the two of us.

Mother AI : this is mother AI to unknown vehicle, i am requesting information regarding the human inside of your chasis.

BT : THIS IS BT-7274 TITAN TO THE PILOT RESIDING WITHIN ME.

Mother AI : affirmative, i request information regarding their name, age and needs.

BT : NEGATIVE, I WILL NEED INTEL REGARDING YOUR PROGRAMING BEFORE ACCESS CAN BE GRANTED.

Mother AI : i am the Mother AI, an artificial intelligence created by human engineers and scientists as the final weapon to eliminate possible enemies of human beings.

BT : WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE OTHER HUMANS?

Mother AI : all the other humans were killed in the gennocidal war against an alien species known as the Dregs, however they payed heavily for their attacks.

BT : AFFIRMATIVE, I AM NOW PROVIDING INFORMATION ABOUT MY PILOT IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY. NAME : JACK, AGE : UNKNOWN, PILOT HAS NOT PROVIDED AGE YET, HOWEVER SCANS INDICATE HER AGE BEING AROUND 7-9 YEARS. NEEDS : USUAL NUTRIENTS TO SUSTAIN HER BODY, HOWEVER SHE SEEMS TO REQUIRE A MUCH LARGER SUGAR INTAKE THAN USUAL HUMANS.

Mother AI : affirmative, thank you BT-7274. I will now send you a drop ship to enter, i shall provide protection for your pilot.

BT : BEFORE THAT, ADDITIONAL INFORMATION IS MANDITORY, PILOTS TENDS TO BE THROWN INTO MULTIPLE DIFFERENT REALITIES DUE TO UNKNOWN REASONS. I WOULD RECOMMEND THAT YOU GET A MOBILE UNIT TO STAY NEAR THE PILOT AT ALL TIMES.

Mother AI : thank you for the additional information, i shall now begin construction of a mobile chasis.

It seems like the cyro pod must be left aside for now, but i now have possible information regarding her appearance here.

___________________________________