23

Jack's POV

Getting thrown around the multiverse isn't a fun experience, it was fun at the start but it got boring pretty quickly. But the additional AI is pretty neat.

I was finally back in the familiar cockpit and a certain white haired Cautus in the back, fiddling with her staff.

Jack : we'll be at HQ in eeeh, an hour.

FrostNova : i see, can you make it any faster?

Jack : i have to pick up the the operators we met earlier first, i was asigned to meet them after all.

FrostNova nodded her head and went to distract herself with anything nearby, i think there was a magazine nearby? I can't really remember much. I pressed a few shiny little buttons on the dash board and music started to play.

The name was the song was simple, "Shelter".

As we were flying around the destroyed city, a notification came up from the system.

[Rhodes Island operators located, pinging mini map now.]

'Thanks system.'

I turned the craft towards them and turned up the speed a little. I feel a tap on my shoulders i look up to see FrostNova behind me.

Jack : ye?

FrostNova : could you by any chance visit my father? I would like to say goodbye before i leave.

Jack : not to poke into your personal life or anything, but why don't you ask him to join us?

I see her take a breath, then exhaling and told a little bit about them.

FrostNova : my father's fight is not over, because​ infected are still suffering and as long as a single infected continue to suffer, my father shall fight on.

I hum and focus on piloting the craft, only to remember one crucial thing i had forgotten to give FrostNova.

Jack : before i forget, here.

I pass her a watch which had blue highlights here and there. It was a simular Oripathy suppressor i had given Ejyafjalla, although this one was slightly better thanks to the help of the "mother AI" as she calls herself.

 It was a simular Oripathy suppressor i had given Ejyafjalla, although this one was slightly better thanks to the help of the "mother AI" as she calls herself

Speaking of the mother AI, she was having a field day with all the humans around. Something about seeing her parents again? Man the universe is so interesting sometimes.

FrostNova : what is this? This seems like an over-complicated watch.

Jack : that's basically what it is, but it also had a built in Oripathy suppressor to.... Well, you know....... Suppress oripathy.

FrostNova took a few more looks around the watch before finally putting it on, right after she put it on she seemed to relax a little before snapping out of it.