oliver

oliver moving past you to continue out towards the pitch before a game, "i said no, y/n, and i refuse to listen to you ask me again

oliver moving past you to continue out towards the pitch before a game, "i said no, y/n, and i refuse to listen to you ask me again."

"but oliver!" you grabbed him by the arm as he brushed past you, halting his movements and he turned to look at you over his shoulder, annoyance evident in his expression. "i just want to be on the team. why are you so paranoid?"

"i'm not paranoid, it's called worrying."

"oh, is that what you call it?" you crossed your arms, frowning.

"i don't really feel like having to worry about you every time i have to play a game. it'll distract me, and i can't risk you getting hit by a bludger, or some slytherin that decides they want to play dirty."

it made you blush a little, seeing him worry so much over your well-being, but you had wanted to be on the team for a while now - and he simply wasn't having it. "please, at least let me practice with you - that way you can see how good i really am at it."

he didn't speak for a moment, glancing toward the ground before finally meeting your eyes once again. "fine. after this game, i'll practice with you - but i better see you cheering for me out there."