george

despite being in the middle of a meeting , it wasn't difficult to tell that george had a hard time focusing on what harry and hermione were saying

despite being in the middle of a meeting , it wasn't difficult to tell that george had a hard time focusing on what harry and hermione were saying. fred hadn't failed to notice his twin being distracted, and nudged him, gaining george's attention.

"you alright, georgie?" he whispered, cautious not to disturb the talking going on around them.

"yeah, fine. why?"

"i can tell you're thinking about her, you know. go see her."

"i will after, alright? and pomfrey already said no visits until tomorrow."

fred laughed almost disbelievingly, still staying quiet. "when have you ever listened to the rules? your girlfriend got hexed for merlin's sake!"

"i am well aware of what malfoy did, fred." george grumbled in response, flicking his eyes back up to harry, though not taking in a word he said.

"okay - then when this is over, we'll go see her together, and then find malfoy and use one of those muggle pranks on him - he'll never see it coming!"

george had to stifle a smile, shaking his head a little as he looked back to the wooden floorboards of the pub. "fine. but i want to be the one to set it up on him."