~Author's Note~

Woo! That was an interesting ride, wasn't it? I honestly enjoyed writing this book. I know that there are a lot of ways this book could be edited and fixed, but I honestly love it the way it is. This is the first time I've ever truly been proud of a book I published on this site. I'm even prouder of myself for being confident enough to not delete it. 

I know that I could've described the surroundings better, but I like it this way. I want to be able to look back on this and see how I've grown as a writer. 

I had originally wanted this book to be around 70 chapters long, and I wanted to have romantic relationships. I'm not even kidding, I mean I planned out who would be who and everything. I had also wanted Drew to be a prickly jerk that I ended up killing in the end, but it's a good thing I didn't do that, isn't it? 

I honestly liked leaving their relationships vague, so they'd be a bit more open to interpretation. 

For those who noticed the mysterious male that popped up randomly, I shall finally explain why he simply disappeared. There's an author on Webtoon that goes by Snailords/Aidyn and he's amazing! As in truly amazing. He's comics are true works of art that you could re-read 100 times and never get tired of. His comics are all in their own universes, but are also threaded(in my opinion) in a beautifully intricate way that connects all his comics together. I wanted to do something similar to that by adding a character I knew would be in a different book into this one. 

I'm sorry if there were any parts of the book or if what I was explaining didn't come off as well as I'd like it to.

In this book, Karanda was supposed to represent the parts of the world where LGBTQ was illegal. Mark and Lila's world was supposed to represent the parts of the world where it was a free-for-all and it was up to the individual whether they accepted that person or not. The wings in Karanda were supposed to represent different races, but I'm not sure that came off well. I was trying to make it clear that people do suffer and are truly persecuted for who they are.  

Please comment what you thought of the book!

I hope to see you all in my upcoming book 'Insanity'!

I love you all, I want you to be loved, and I hope you are loved! 💕

-DiTrix