Epilogue

"Mamma! Mamma! Look what I can do!"

The Hugh pitched squeel of my beautiful little girl caught my attention as I was making dinner.

I watched as she attempted to do a cart wheel but her feet only got a couple feet off the ground and her back hunched over.

I clapped enthusiastically, smiling at her with pride. I can't believe today's her 4th birthday. It feels like just yesterday that I was getting all worked up and terrified of being a mom and now I couldn't picture my life any other way.

There were three rhythmic knocks at the door before I heard it open and shut.

"Althea, we're here!" Deans voice carried from the living room, soon followed by an excited shriek from Xandra.

I followed suit, finding the whole gang in the living room. Even Rain and Sophie, who I made peace with soon after we graduated high school.

Niall greeted me with a kiss, before having to scoop up Xandra as she tugged on the bottom of his jeans.

"Hey sweety how are ya?"

"Its my birthday!" She cried in response. Her blonde hair shaking as she tried to jump within her fathers grasp.

"I know, sweety I know. Happy birthday." Niall cooed. Trying to suddely calm her.

"Okay, happy birthday whoppdie doo. Where's the pie?" Dean spoke up, clapping his hands together and looking past my shoulder into the kitchen.

"Its in the dining room. Why don't all you go in there and I'll grab the candles." I laughed, hugging all the boys and Rain and Gabby as they filed past me.

Xandra escaped Nialls arms and followed Sam into the dining hall.

Niall turned to me smiling. His hands found my waist and his lips found mine.

"Can you believe its been four years?" He whispered, nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck.

I let out a content sigh. "I know. Its been a wonderful ride hasn't it?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."