02

Sana's loud steps are echoing all over the hallway as she stomps her feet on her way back to her hotel room, dragging her luggage

"I swear I will pull your hair when I get back to Korea, Nayeon-unnie," Sana mumbled while gritting her teeth, but of course, she can't do that to her only best friend. She only said that out of anger.

She's just extremely pissed off at why Nayeon had to sneak the lingerie inside her luggage and also at what happened in the lobby a while ago, that someone has to see that item and mocked her.

Sana has never been this embarrassed in her entire life. She clearly remembered how some guests were looking at them when she and that Jeon guy started raising their voices. The good thing is they can't understand what they were talking about as they're arguing in Korean.

As if they're watching Godzilla vs Kong movie with a Korean adaptation.

Sana sighed. Despite that, she felt humiliated. She felt humiliated over that lingerie and it's the most stupid reason she ever thought.

So now, she hoped their paths will never cross again cause she doesn't know what she will do if she ever saw him again.

Sana finally reached her room. She twisted the knob, opened the door, and slammed it as loud as she can.

Inhale...

Exhale...

She mumbled and started to breathe in and out to calm herself. Sana isn't the type of person who easily gets mad at people, not unless it crosses the line, just like what happened.
In spite of that, she knows how to manage her anger.

After she finally loosened up, Sana decided to forget about it and focus more on her surprise for Chang Kyun tomorrow.

She opened the luggage and the paper bag is definitely there with the lingerie inside. Sana picked it up with a disgusting look and threw it in the trash can. She needs to get rid of it cause it will remind her of that incident earlier.
Once she threw it, she released a sigh with her arms on her torso. She can now take a shower after so many happenings today and finally call it a day.

 She can now take a shower after so many happenings today and finally call it a day