03

After throwing one last glance at his reflection in the mirror, Jungkook finally went out of the comfort room

After throwing one last glance at his reflection in the mirror, Jungkook finally went out of the comfort room. While walking in the dim alley on his way back to where Taehyung is waiting, Jungkook was incredibly surprised when someone tugged his jacket which caused him to stop at his pace. He turned his head while creasing his forehead intensely, and was ready to react to whoever did it.

"Please...help me."

Jungkook raised his eyebrows in confusion as he didn't clearly hear the words the person was saying. He scanned the person standing in the dark corner side from head to toe. It's a woman who's wearing a white dress. He can't see her face as she hangs her head down while still holding the hem of his jacket.

As a cautious person as he is, Jungkook yanked which cause her to loosen the grip of his outfit, not wanting to get scammed by anyone in the foreign country. He turned around and was about to leave but the woman grabbed his sleeve.

"Please help me..." She muttered, much clearer this time.

Jungkook froze, completely astounded by the words he heard.

"Please help me. Please.." The woman repeated her words with much pleading in her voice.

Jungkook's face suddenly softened as he turned his head to face the begging woman. Although her voice is still quite low, he fully understands what she meant to say. He doesn't know why but he felt that she badly needs help. He can see the vulnerability she felt at the moment despite not seeing her face. Hearing her voice is enough to convince him that she felt so helpless.

"Why? W-what's wrong? Why do you need help?" He asked but he didn't get an answer.

Jungkook looked around trying to look for an answer to why this woman looked terrified. He doesn't want to ask another question based on the woman's state. He found some drunk guys smoking, and drinking alcohol on the window side. He thought this woman wanted to escape from them.

"Did someone hurt you?" Jungkook asked.

And again, she didn't answer. A sigh passed on his lips. As a gentleman, he needs to help this woman no matter what.

"How? How can I help you?" Jungkook asked.

"P-please help me get out here." She answered in a low voice, still hanging her head down while slowly loosening her grasp on his sleeve. And that proves his theory.

"What do you want me to do?"

And there's a few seconds of silence.

"Please cover me while going out." The girl answered, after thinking of an idea how to escape the place.

Jungkook sighed again then agreed. He took off his jacket and placed it on her head. He grabbed the girl closer to him and placed his arms around her shoulder. She hid her face under the jacket and Jungkook started to lead her outside.

"Here we are," Jungkook said in a low voice as soon as they stepped out of the place.

Sana finally felt relaxed but her heart is still heavy. Despite being embarrassed, she faced the person to thank him for helping her.