Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

14 YEARS LATER

At the Warlord mansion

Is he up yet Marasari??

No My Lord!!

What? Its 11 am ?? why is he still sleeping??

My Lord... he s tired....!!!!

Tired?? Why??

Umm My Lord.. Marasri looked conflicted....

The Lord looked at the 68 year old nanny... " its been so many years... Marasri ..yet you still get nervous when I ask about the children.... That time it was Gina... now for that Brat!!"

Marasri looked up to see the Lord smiling, " My Lord.. he is not a brat... just a spoilt kid.... He is too young to act like an adult.."

"To act like an adult?? He is 24.. ..will be going to 25.. at what age a child matures.. nanny??.... He is old enough to get married and have a family of his own..... his mother had him in her arms when she was 20 ..... that brat .... Doesnot give any importance to time... only God can help his soul..

"Don't say that..My Lord... he is still a baby at heart.. let him enjoy his adulthood..."

"I don't have problem with him enjoying his adulthood.... But this is too much.. do you think I don't know that he came home at 4 in the morning..... he may be a model and also doing his studies in archeology...but his health is also important..... I am worried about him Marasri...

I am growing old....I don't have many day to live.. I want him to be responsible and take his life seriously... he needs to be responsible enough to take care of his ancestral property... I am worried about him....Marasri....

Marasri came forward and placed his hands on the 80year old man's shoulders ... "Don't worry My Lord.. when the time comes.. he will be responsible... til then let him enjoy..."

"But.." before the Lord could say something.. both the elders heard a yawn Good Morning...

A tall young man ..holding a Huge Teddy... messed up hair.... Rubbing his eyes came down from the stairs to the dining room....

He walked straight to his Nanny Ma and placed his head on her shoulders.... "Still sleepy..Ma"

Seeing the cuteness of the big boy rather man... Nanny Marasri chuckled and said... " come on sleepy head ill get you coffee...

The lord looked at his grandson... childish behavior and rolled his eyes....

The boy rubbed his eyes and walked half asleep to the dining table... his grandfather followed....

"So care to tell me where were you till 4 in the morning..Gulf!!!"

Gulf jumped from his sleepiness and blinked his eyes to see his grand dad standing in front of him with hands crossed across his chest..

A sudden smile spread across the boy's face... "Oldie..." Gulf launched himself at his grandfather.. hugging him tight....."

Lord Traipattanapong melted in his grandson's embrace..... " how are you big boy??" the elderly man cooed... " I am good... Oldie.... I missed you so much...."

Nanny Marasri came in with the breakfast table and shook her head to see a man in his 20s hugging an old man in his 80s like a Koala and the grandfather was beaming in love.... "So much talk about making the boy responsible ...when the grandfather himself can't stop pampering the big boy....like a baby...." Nanny Ma thought .. she sighed and pushed the breakfast tray .... Placing all the dishes on the table the three started their day with yummy English breakfast...

"Sir what would you like for dinner?" the butler said.

"you know I don't choose my dinners... something light and edible will do..." said the man..

"right sir..." the butler left...

Knock Knock...

"Come in"

"hello your Highness..." said the two bodyguards Kim and Porsche .

" Hello guys ..so any updates..."

"yes sir.. the young master came home today at 4 in the morning..... again... he has been going out late nights for the past few days...."

"Hmmm.. this boy will never grow up...."

"Sir we have another news.. looks like he is meeting up with the neighboring Prince in these late nights and mmmm they are quite close.."

The man's eyebrows furrowed... "who is he?"

"Sir he is Joss Wayer ... prince of Ayutthya ... age 19... he is a juior at his college and also his collegue at his part time.."

"How close are they?"

"Sir you can look for your self"..with that Porsche gave his Ipad and the man was surprised to see a boy at his late teens has wraped his arms around Gulf laughing and enjoying drinks.."

"does this happen every time?"

"Yes Sir.."

"Why wasn't I informed before??"

"Sir you were too busy with the schedules.. we didn't wana bother you.."

"Anything related to Gulf in important.. whether I am busy or buried in work...I need his day to day information from the both of you... talk to your people at Keeda and I need full information about this prince... and what exactlyis his relation to Gulf...."

"Right Sir.."

"You may leave.."

"Good night Prince Mew.."

"Good night Kim..good night Porsche..."

Prince Mew left Keeda when Gulf was 10 years..old.. but he never tured his face from him.... he gets updates from his men about Gulf's wherabouts ... for the last 14 years... but he wont go and visit the boy...

He saw his pictures .... How beautiful he has grown.... Just like his mother......he got the news about his modelling and also seen his pictures.... In fact he once dressed up just like his mom... on her death annniversary...

Seeing his picture Mew was thrown aback.... His heart beated faster than normal... he had to bury the urger to rush to the boy and hug him..take him inhis arms....like he used to...

Sighing.. Prince Mew walked towards a closed door... opened the lock with a beautiful key...

Switching on the lights he could see the room filled wih pictures of a 18 year old girl..... who he loved with his whole heart...the girl was Gina..

"Gina ..I miss you... did you see Gulf looks just like you.... he makes my heart beat faster... I cant accept that... I have always love you.... I can't.... I just can't... he walked out of the room switching off the lights and closing the door....

That night he again dreamt about his Gina calling him.... he walks out of his hidden hole and looked for her...but instead he saw young Gulf standing there smiling at him..... he has been having this dream from the day he saw Gulf's costume in his mom's attire....

................................

there goes chapter 2...

happy reading..