Will not be my Guardian

Chapter 11

Two Weeks later

Good morning... P Mew.... ... Gulf came in with a smile on his face....followed by Oldie and Joss and the King....

Mew was surprised to see the every one in the room...

"whats up with you all..??" Mew asked..sipping his tea

Before the King could speak ... Gulf said..

P we have come to take you home.....you are discharged today... and there is a good news .... I know you don't remember our relationship..our love....... And its fine....

Mew chocked..on his coffee...Gulf is declaring their relation among the elders..... whats going on?? Mew thought....

Looking at a choking Mew ..... Gulf smirked.... His plan is working.....

Ahh.. P .... I have told Oldie and King about us... they were very happy....but you see as you don't remember your love..there is no point for me to cling into our past love....

So (King speaking) we have decided to get Gulf engaged to this young man... Prince Joss ..because we cant see our baby unhappy and crying for you...."

The King looked at Joss with admiration..... where as Mew was boiling inside specially seeing Joss's hand fidgeting Gulf's Waist and the boy was blushing. If Mew had been a kettle then steam would come out of his head and ears... hehehehe..

Every one present in the room could see the Prince's changing expression.....

Grand Pa Trai walked to Mew and said.... Prince... I would have been so happy if you and Gulf had been together.... And hearing your relation is was happy...but when Gulf told me that you have lost your memory I was extremely disappointed...... I wanted my grandson to be safe and happy with you.... But looking at the circumstances... I cant see Gulf so sad...

If Joss had not been there... Gulf would be have a big emotional breadown.....and seeing him returning our old Gulf back to us... shows how much he cares for him... and I am sure that he would take good care of this little brat....

So please don't be angry at Gulf for visiting you.... I heard what happened that day..... and I am sorry if my boy was intruding in your personal space..... please be the guardian you used to be for my boy and bless him a happy life...

Mew was numb.... He was listening to everything what everyone was saying.... But he couldn't utter a word... he has messed up his future again...... and this time its his own fault..for not having the guts to accept the person he loves....

The whole battalion left the cabin.... And the Prince could only be still like a statue..untill Porsche cleared his throat.. " Highness....!!"

Mew looked at his bodyguard.... With blank eyes....

"Por..... did I hear that Uncle Trai and Dad wouldn't have opposed our relation if I was man enough to declare Gulf as mine?? Did I just dig my own grave??"

Yes Sir" Kim said..coming inside the cabin....

Sir your discharge papers are ready...... we will be leaving for the palace.... Please get changed........

.....

..... two hours later..

Prince Mew came to the palace only to find it being decorated.....he furrowed his eye brows and looked at the couple body guard with a questioning look....

"Sir these are the preparations for Sir Gulf's Engagement tomorrow..."

"What?? Mew shouted..

The people got startled and looked at the Prince....