Anger & Longing

Chapter 7

Mew was working in this office but his mind was not at peace... he could only think about Gulf.. his blushed face..drunk ... his soft lips.. he shook his head trying to concentrate on his work but the young man's innocent sleepy figure keeps roaming in his mind...

(Looks like Gulf has bewitched his mind hehehe)

He took his phone and called Kim " what's happening with Gulf?" was the only think he asked..

On hearing Gulf meeting Joss again made him restless.... He quickly asked for the details about the meet and left his office..

An hour later.....

The prince was sitting at one of the corners of the bar wearing a moustache and glasses.. so that no one could recognize him.. he was looking at straight at the two young men who were laughing and giggling.. and that made his blood boil..

He is just In denial. His heart knows how much he loves the boy ..but his mind is still playing games.... He is completely aware that he loves Gulf more than anything in the world ... may be more than Gina.. but... still his mind is not agreeing with his heart....

An hour earlier at Trai mansion

Gulf : Hey Joss...

Joss: Good Morning Gulf.. mmmm can we meet today.. I need to talk to you..

Gulf: Sure ...same place at.. 7?

Joss: Sure...

The whole day the big baby was lying in bed .. he had severe headache.. took medicine ... around 6 he started to get ready...though he was still under hangover ..but he promised Joss to meet him.... and he is true to his promise...

At 7 .... Gulf and Joss met at the XXX bar... but they didn't know that some one was already there to spy on them...

They sat with their usual drinks.. when Joss spoke... "Gulf ... do you remember we kissed yesterday..."

Gulf was shocked?? "We did?"

"No no.. we just kissed... and then I don't remember anything.... Next thing I find myself waking up in my bed...."

"O ok...so now what??" do you want to take it to the next level??" kana asked His best friend nervously ..but it didn't reflect in his face..

Joss took a deep breath and looked at his Best friend... and senior and colleague.. he took his hand and looked into those big bright eyes...

"Gulf ..you know how much I like you...." said the boy as he blushed.... " you are beautiful.. sexy ... appealing... everything that I want.. in my partner... but I cant take the next step with you....because I time I kissed you... I couldn't feel that spark.... I do have a crush on you...but not in a lovey dovey way...."... Joss released his breath .....

He looked at Gulf and saw how surprised the senior was.... Then Gulf started to laugh..... Joss couldn't understand and gave a questioning look to him...

Kana calmed down and came close to Joss...kissed him on his cheeks.. " Joss....you thought I have romantic feelings for you.... no Baby.... I completely agree with you..... I cant see you in a lovey dovey way.. because I already have someone in my heart.... We are what do we call companions ... we like each others company... we share our thoughts... and if you ask me our chemistry is so good that anybody who will see us will think we are a couple .... But you are my dearest friend... and I love you for that...so don't be nervous about my feelings...."

Joss laughed...for thinking that he was silly thinking Gulf might love him... but deep inside he was a little broken .. hearing that straight from his long time crush...

Gulf: " okay now stop feeling nervous and lend me your shoulders .. I still have last night hangover.....

Joss: " Sure"

...as soon as gulf leaned on Joss's shoulders a strong hand pulled him form his place and dragged him out of the bar.. his companion tried to stand and stop but two men forced him to sit... putting their one hand on each of Joss's shoulders.

Gulf tried hard to release himself .... But those arms dragged him to the royal Limo .. pushed him inside and got inside himself.. taking his get up off.. Gulf could only exclaim... "Prince Mew!!!!"

.

.

.

.

As gulf and Joss were busy with their conversation... a pair of sharp eyes were looking at them with fire.... Especially Joss as he was holding Gulf's small hands which only Mew has the right to hold (according

 to the Prince though) .... As soon as he saw Gulf leaning on that Joss's shoulders his jealousy took over .... He stomped towards them and pulled them apart dragging gulf along with him....he didn't care who saw... who called.... He dragged the boy into the Royal Limo parked at a shaded area..... and sat in it .. without a word he took out his disguise and looked at the shocking Gulf..... but what shocked Gulf and Mew the most was when the prince willingly took gulf in his arms and Kissed him... he couldn't control his desire... since last night he tasted those plump lips....

And when the boy reciprocated his kiss...he forced his tongue in the warm mouth... their tongues battled for dominance but ultimately Mew won..... they savored each other's lips and when they parted them were breathing ....

They looked into each other' s eyes....only to find one pair angry and the other longing.....

************************

hello my dear readers,

its been more than a month I have updated my stories..... well the reason is the that me and my whole family were Covid+ and also we lost a fatherly figure beacuse of the Virus....

it has been tough two months for my family...

********************************