Engagement ??????

Chapter 12

A bright new day started the last minute decorations for the evening reception.... Every one were in their best attires..... running around to make sure the reception goes without a hassel.

Stylists came to prepare the Prince Mew , Prince Josh and his family, Gulf and his Grandfather, the King, and the rest of the family.....

The Royals wore their Royal attires .....

The morning went by with all last minute preparations.....

Important personals, foreign delegates started to arrive as the clock struck 6........

The arrival of the King announced which made everyone bow their heads ..followed by Prince Mew and his guards , Gulf with Grandfather and Masari....followed by Prince Josh and his family.. and all the other Royal members of the family, subordinates, Generals, Ministers.........

The palace was bright and shinny..... the chandelier was glowing with million lights .... Flowers ,curtains everything was beautiful and everyone was enjoying ... but there was one person whose mind was replaying a plan that he executed that night.....he had to do something....... Before everything goes out of his hand,..... for that if his family has to face humiliation....he doesn't care..... all he wants is.................................................

Gulf was talking and smiling with some of his friends he met during school and college.... When a maid excused him from the group... she whispered that someone was asking for his presence in the garden.....

Gulf knew who he was.... And with a smirk he excused himself to visit the person..... as he walked towards the fountain,....near the tree where he and the Prince spent their time when he was a child.... Someone put a cloth on his face... and within seconds he went numb.....

He could feel being carried away ,...... from a car ...then to a helicopter...... when he fully lost his consciousness.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile at the palace ..everyone was searching for Gulf.... His Oldie was getting worried.... But the King was not.... He knew what had happened..after all he is the king..and being the king he needed to know every detail about what is going on in the palace and in his country...

He casually walked to his friend..and put his hand on his shoulders..

He assured the old man that everything was fine.... And Oldie realized what exactly was going on... ..the old man made and 'O' and nodded his head .... So did the others who were present......

They all sat down for a drink....when the King said.... Finally .....things are falling in place.....the everyone nodded in agreement........\

So he made his move.... Didn't he ...said Joss...

The king's eyes were twinkling like a baby..... he never thought that his son would have the guts to do something like that...

Actually the party that was held at the palace was nothing other than an annual meet ....... But Mew was provided with a little improvised information.

.

.

.

.

.

Gulf woke up comfortable in the most softest bed ..to could ever think of..... he had a good sleep in a long long time......

As he opened his eyes...he was welcomed with a beautiful view....... The blue sea looked mesmorizing.... Coconut trees..golden beach... he always wished to visit the beach before..... he walked to the big door and inhaled the fresh air.....

Then suddenly it hit him..... he remembered being kidnapped .... The model started to panic.... He looked through the rooms ..... to find a perfectly sculptured back standing on the landing which joins the beach...

He knew who the person was... he relaxed...but then again he starte to get annoyed as to why the person threw such an act...

"enjoying the view....??" He questioned...

Mew turned back to look at him.... He had some expression in his eyes which Gulf couldn't understand....

"What is the meaning of this, Prince?? What day it is?? I was supposed to get engaged ???" Gulf threw questions at him ...with daggers in his eyes...

"Good Morning ...Baby!!" Mew smiled and walked to hug him...

The younger moved away ...and crossed his hands across his chest..

"Care to tell me what am I doing in these beach boxers and tee?"

"Mmmmm..... well I saw how uncomfortable you were in that suit...so changed to this beach wear... but don't worry...I didn't take any advantage.. though I wanted to.... But had to hold myself back.. to touch that beautiful body of yours.... " Mew smirked .... Showing lust in his eyes...

Gulf flushed red in embarrassment...... moved away from the Prince clearing his voice.... He stepped on the sand and walked towards the sea only to hear Mew running towards him...

"Gulf...Baby wait..."

"What?"

Gulf turned to see Mew kneeling down with a ring....

"What are you doing??"

"Baby...my Gulfie..... I am sorry for every harm I have given to your heart .... I was a fool not to realize my feelings for you back then before I left... and it took my so many years to realize that... I am so sorry to take you for granted in every decision I make... I promise to discuss with you ...every single step I take in our near future....

I am sorry that I was not man enough to talk about us... but believe me I wanted to shout at the world and declare you as mine...

I promise to love ..cherish ..respect you till we grow old.... Even then you will look beautiful in my eyes... and I will ravish you....

"Mew!!!!!"

"ahemm... I mean love you with my body and soul.... Please baby give me a chance.... I am not good at speaking romantic ..but believe me...I have learnt my lesson.... Even the thought of you leaving me now will be my end....I cant and will never live without you... please by give me the honor to be your husband... for now and forever.. PLEASE BABY..."

Gulf looked at Mew giving him the puppy look... he wanted to laugh at the Prince's antics... but then Mew was officially proposing him.....

"I will marry you ....my Prince".. Gulf said softly.... Everything was hazy ... Gulf could only see sincerity in Mew's Dark black orbs..... he knew this time ..his love wont leave him.... And they will be together.... But what if he changes his mind when they are back to the country??

"But I have a condition...." Gulf declared....

"Anything you say..baby.... ..." Mew cupped Gulf's face and kissed him..with all the love he had..

Mew listen to me... " we will be married here.. that's my condition..."

"Yes baby yes..ofcourse.... I will arrange everything..." Mew picked gulf and twirled him round... both of them were giggling...

.................................................................................

EPILOGUE COMING RIGHT UP...