EPILOGUE

Gina.... Gabby...stop running...." Shouted Gulf ...he was huffing and puffing... running after the 7 year old children..... the kids ran to their Dad....

Daddy ,,....daddy.... look Papa is trying to catch us.... Lets hide.....

King Mew picked the two up and hid behind the large sofa...for their Papa to find them....

" Kids.... Its bathing time.... Come along.." Gulf was shouting.... But he couldn't find the children.. then he heard giggling from behind the sofa... he tip toed and saw his husband ...hiding with the two little devils ..

He shook his head.... And then.. "Boo"

The three jumped and Gulf couldn't stop his laughter.....

This was the life he wanted.... A family.. children..

Yes they did get married.. the next day....

To his surprise.... Mew had invited only the royal members for the marriage ceremony.....

A year later they had children through surrogacy..... and were blessed with Gina and Gabby...

A year later Gulf's Oldie passed away.... Which was a blow to the couple..but they survived....

As for the King he is still as healthy as a horse.... But decided to retire from his post .... And live a retired peaceful life...

He crowned Mew and Gulf as kings of Keeda...... and ruled the hearts of the small proud country..

They will face more ups and downs in near future...but that's life.... The only thing that matters are MATTERS OF THEIR HEART..which will always bind them together.... ............. 

...................................................................................

SO FINALLY ..I MEAN FINALLY I AM COMING TO THE END OF THIS STORY...

IT TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO WRAP IT UP..

AND I AM GRATEFUL TO ALL MY READERS FOR THEIR PATIENCE.... THANK YOU........ THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR KEEPING UP WITH ME.... 

I THINK ITS TIME TO TAKE A BREAK... I WILL BE UPLOADING AGAIN WHEN I HAVE A GOOD STORY IN MIND....... WILL MEET YOU GUYS SOON.... JUST GOING OFFLINE FOR A FEW MONTHS....AS A WRITER..

EVERYONE OUT THERE PLEASE TAKE CARE...... AND STAY SAFE..

BUT NEVER FORGET TO FALL IN LOVE.....<3 <3 <3