Speechless

Mew's POV

I took him to my room and make him sleep on my bed... I sat in front of him...looking at his facial features..

Just like Gina...beautiful... but there is something different about him.... I cant put my hands on it...but he is Gina's Son.. I would have been his Uncle.. if Gina was alive....

I sat on the single sofa ... and looking at him I dozed off....

I am an early riser...I woke up but surprisingly .... I didn't have the dream...

I saw Gulf moving in my bed.. oh god I want him move under me...when I...stop stop stop,....... Focus Mew... for God Sake you are a Prince.. think decent.....

I see Gulf waking up rubbing his eyes..pouting...my my....he is so cute.. I am stopping my hands to swash those cheeks....

F***!! My head..." Gulf grunts...

As he opened his eyes I spoke..

"Finally you are awake!!!" Gulf looks around and finds the me sitting in front of him... looking around he can't recognize the room.. so cute..

"You are in my room... Gulf.." I said...

"HUH!!! ... Gulf rubbed his eyes..pouting ..and acted so cute..

Cutely he asked.. " what am I doing here?? How did I get here ..I was drinking with Joss.."

I couldn't hold myself ..I stood up and bend in front of Gulf I see his bambi eyes going wide... and a faint blush on his cheeks

"you..Mister were drinking with prince Joss.. when you got drunk and started to curse... my men called me and told me about your situation.. I had no other option to cancel my meeting and pick you up... why do you drink so much when you can't handle.. and whats with hugging and kissing Joss!!!" I stated.... Ah.. thinking those lip kissing someone else ... makes me mad....

"Hugging and kissing Joss..." looks like he is thinking.. the suddenly he stood up from bed..i saw him balancing himself to stand... and oh God he is about to fall I walked fast and secured him in my arms..

"be careful" I said softly..

Feeling current pass through his body ..he jerked back..... he looked at me confused....

Feeling still dizzy.. Gulf spoke... "why do you care.....?? why now? For what?? after all these years... staying away from me... and whoever I hug or kiss is none of your GOD DAMN BUSINESS...."

I was surprised at his sudden outbreak... I don't like him saying that to me.. I do care for him.... since forever.. I warned him..."Gulf"..

He needs to stop....

"What Gulf?? You left me .... Never cared to see what or how I have been .. now all of a sudden you came back and show me that you care for me?? You are the worst ..."

I wanted to say how sorry I am ...for leaving him like that giving him a cold shoulder.... I could only stand and listen to him

"I grew up looking at you.... I wanted to be just like you...but then you left.. just like that..neither you said goodbye.. nor you see me before you leave!!

Gulf was blabbering... massaging his temple... I tried not to talk....i wanted him to give out all those hard feelings which I injected in him...It was my foolishness...

I tried to change the topic...

"Ahhh...just like your mother...she used to show me the same attitude .. after her hangover..." I said... annoyingly.. well its true....whenever Gina used to go drunk secretly.... She would show tan trums..

But I guess I made a mistake taking her name..... what came next shook me....

"My mother... yeah.. I am just like my mother... well then I will have the same fate as her... everything I am is just like my mother...he shouted... couldn't control his tears.....

Fate!!! Gina's fate?? Gulf De...eeaa..t..th... no no ... I cant let that happen...

I became emotional ....i wanted him to stop.. I shouted.. Gulf!!!

I think my voice shook him.. he staggered .... And walked pass me ... I tried to touch him... but he slapped his hand.. " don't touch me...and F*** off... u don't have the right.."

I pulled my hand back...

"I would like to tell you.. I like Joss... he is kind caring...and does not leave me like you did... so yeah that's the reason I was hugging and kissing him... and I will do that again...I will kiss . whoever I want.... and Your Highness.. you cannot stop me.. and stop pretending you CARE.. "

After he said he liked Joss.... I couldn't say anything....I saw him walking out of the my room leaving me speechless....