Can't Remember

Chapter 6

Gulf's POV...

I somehow ran away from him... "How can he show that he cares.... Where was he... all these years... its not the first time I became drunk..."

I am trying to move on from him...for the past 10 years... and now he is back showing his concern like 14 years back..

Is he nuts!!! Oo...he is so annoying... and my head..its killing me... I need my morning coffee... from NannyMa... I take one of the drivers of the palace and tell him to drop me home... its nothing new to me..King gave me permission to take any car whenever I want....

I reached home.. and went straight to Nanny Ma's room...I slumped in her bed....

I felt crying... fact I realized I was crying...

I felt warm hands brushing my hair.. looking up I saw Nanny Ma looking at me .... She had sadness in her eyes....

She knows about my feelings for the Prince.....and she could also see how it is affecting me... I moved to her lap and hugged her...

I cried ..my heart out....all those buried feelings.... Came up in one conversation....that Stupid Prince....

My head is hurting even more.... I cried and cried....and didn't know when I fell asleep ..

It was around 3 that I woke up... I was sleeping on her bed...

I went to the bathroom.... Washed my face...

I feel little good...now..

I went to my room and took a warm bath... as I came down I saw Nanny placing plates on the table..

"Hungry?" She said..

"Starving.." that was my reply...

My mood was lifted when I saw Fried Basil Pork... and corn rice placed on the table....

I started gobbling up... I was enjoying my food when my phone rang.. it was Joss.

*****************

i know its too short..but I will update more of this chapter...