Chapter 1

Hey guys this my first time writing give my your honest opinion. In trying to give you all your fiction and others. Hope y'all like this.💋
====+====+====+====+====+====+===

Stiles¥
It's the summer, ever since me and Lydia broke up things got weird. I'm starting to find Derek more attractive then I used to. The pack had been a little bit separated. Some went to college and some stayed home. Malia and Peter went to Paris (because it was her dream to go but they back now.) Of course Derek stay and Scott went to a community college with Isaac (but community college starting next year.) They became close lately *AT LOT CLOSE*. I'm starting to think there's something going on between them. Oh and I also went to a community college but I'm learning how to become a cop/detective just like me dad and besides I didn't want to leave these immature kids alone. Lydia started college early but now she's done and out of school.

Today, Scott and Isaac was battling on an abandoned field to see who's the best knowing Scott a true alpha. Isaac got knock down many times and Scott was starting to feel bad and allow Isaac to beat him. I'm just over here watching cause I got nothing better to do. Derek was batting Liam. When they was done, Derek turned around. His abs and muscles was glowing under the sun, I forgot I was looking. He noticed and he decided to take advantage of that. Minutes later he poured water on himself and look me dead in my eyes with a smirk . I quickly turned around and went to seat in the trunk of my car. Isaac walk up to me and said "What was that all about."
"ummm... nothing", I said. He laugh and walk back to Scott.

Isaac¥
Did you notice what just happen with Stiles and Derek. "No" said Scott. Welp I did and there's something going on. I was drinking my water but Scott grab it from me. " Now what if I backwash." I laid down on my back and close my eyes when I notice Scott coming close to my ear. He whispered, "I don't mind. Not after what we did last night." I open my eyes to look at him and he began to laugh. I shook my head and look at the sky trying to hide the fact I was blushing.

Scott¥
It quickly began dark and I notice Isaac sleeping and I climb on top of his chest to look at his face. It was time to head back to Derek loft for the night. I didn't want to wake him up so I lift him over the shoulder and walk towards Stiles car. Liam was in Derek car and I was just staring at Isaac when Stiles caught me staring saying " awwww" I look up and said "what?" He said " I knew something was going on between y'all" and I quickly point out him and Derek. He stop smiling and he began to blush. I laugh and stiles began to smile. "You're a asshole."

Liam¥
"Do you like Stiles?" I asked. Derek look at me and said "no". "You know I can tell when your lying."Derek gave me a death stare and I quickly stop talking. I tried not to laugh when he said "You better not say anything" I wanted him to admit so I played stupid. "about???" Derek look at me and said "About me lik-" he exhale and continue "about me liking Stiles." I laugh but replied with "Fine I won't."

Scott¥
When we got to the loft, I lifted Isaac over my shoulder again and walk inside. I found his room and put him on the bed and started undressing. I was about to leave but stop when Isaac grab me asking to stay with him. It was adorable and of course I stayed. I got undress and lifted him up sightly to go on the bottom and he slept on my chest. I heard his heart pounding at a steady rate. I kiss his forehead and slowly fell asleep.

Stiles¥
Me and Liam was talking about who was the worst villains they face and it quickly became an argument. Derek walk in confused and ask "what the Hell was going on?" Me and Liam walk up to him an ask "who's the worst villain they face?" "What's the options?" said asked . Liam said "dread doctors or nogitsune" Derek said the dread doctors which made Liam happy and left. I look at him and scoffed."I chooses the dread doctors because void was you know.... Hot." Derek said sounding nervous. I turned around trying to hid my blush and walk to the kitchen.

Derek¥
He's my soul mate. But he hate me. Inner wolf: but fate is fate and you don't know he hates you. It's quite obvious. Inner wolf: he will find out sooner or later. The Knock on the door stop him from talking to his inner wolf any longer. I look at stiles who's in the kitchen and went to open the door.

Stiles¥
It was Derek, Jackson, Ethan, Malia and Peter. Malia look at me and drag me upstairs to his room. "I have legs" I said. She laugh and hug me. We talk for half in hour. Then she left to get settle down. I look at Derek and see him reading. I walk up to the couch near him to watch a movie and fell asleep.

On Sunday, I felt the some weight on me. They came to smother around me in the middle of the night. I felt loved but yet smush. I told them to let me go but they didn't listen so I yelled. They woke up and move aside so I can get up. I didn't know I have that much power in my voice. Something wasn't right.

(To be continued)

Hey guys this my first book and the mystery girl background kinda sound like the originals because I love the movie and I love teen wolf so I said why not put it together. But they ain't going to be exactly the same there will be some changes to the new characters names and the mystery girl will have a different name<3