Chapter 6

Hey welcome to chapter 6💋
====+====+====+====+====+====+===
Liam¥
At school he seen Taylor with bags under her eyes and her eyes were red from crying. I walk up to her and tried to talk to her but she walk past me. Mason wasn't here today because Stiles insisted he stay. After school she walk to the opposite direction from me. I ran and caught up with her. "Why are you mad at me?" I asked. "You keep a secret from me and you also lied. I understand that you own me no loyalty but who meets someone the first time and just lie to them. I open up to you only to be shut off once again. I put trust in someone only to have it broken." She continued walking. She seem Isaac and ran to him.

Scott¥
"Should we add her to the pack?" "Honestly yes.Mason said she was loyal and I trust him him." Jackson said. "Where's Isaac?" I ask. "He's with Taylor." Liam said walking in. "Why he with her?" I ask. "When I tried to talk to her she got mad. She also been crying a lot she looking like she's numb." Isaac cane home and I look at him. "Where have you been?" I asked. He replied with "With Tay, I walk her to the bunker." He said that walking towards the kitchen. "can I talk to you Isaac?" "Sure." I lead Isaac upstairs to his room. "What going on between y'all two?"He gave an confused face, right then and there I felt guilt. "When I went to the bunker we automatically bonded. I believed I found my new best friend" he said smiling. I smiled as well hugging him. He wasn't lying. "your still my #1 best friend so don't get jealous." He kiss me and we walk down stairs.

Stiles¥
"Mason I'm sorry I should of never forced it." I said as he calmed done. " it's fine. I should of said more then sorry." Stiles heard a knock on the front door and got up from the floor so does Mason. When he open the door it was Taylor. She walk in and hug Mason while crying making Mason cry. Mason didn't want to let go neither did Taylor. "I forgive you I really do... just promise to never leave me again" Mason nodded " I promise."
They break away from there hug and wipe their tears. " I miss you" "I miss you too." Mason seem happy and hug Taylor again.

Derek¥
"Ok guys movie night." They nodded and Mason grab Taylor hands and Corey and pulled them to the couch. "Oh and Taylor if your willing to join the pack you can." She nodded and sat next to Isaac away from Liam. She didn't interfere with Isaac and Scott, she was near but yet far. I sat next to Stiles and I notice Liam keep looking at Taylor.

3 point of view
When the movie was over it was 10:30 so they decided to introduce themselves. "Hey I'm Jackson the jackass, rich, taken, and I'm a werewolf mix with a kanima" she look confused. "What's a kanima?"
"A kanima is a lizard type thing that paralyze people". She smiled and "That actually cool" Jackson smiled. "Hey I'm Erica aka cat women. Werewolf."
Taylor smiled. "Hey I'm Boyd werewolf" *The rest went*

"Well since I trust y'all well some -she look at Liam a little- there's something I have to say..." Everyone was curious. "A vampire comes with many abilities(the reason they didn't go to Deaton for information because he's on a short vacation) like compelling and mind reading." Everyone look at Taylor and decided to give it a try. "Compelled me to do something" said Scott. "Okay what you hate to do or eat"?" "I hate to solve a math equation and I don't like strawberries" Taylor look in Scott eyes and said "go in the fridge and eat a strawberry and swallow it"and Scott did just that and he swallow it. He was confused as to why he ate it. "Okay me next read what's in my mind" said stiles. "Okay your think about Hermione, Dean, Luke, sourwolf and back to Dean" Stiles was shook. "That's just creepy." Everyone laugh. "Also I'm faster then all y'all" "is that a challenge" asked Derek."Yes actually tomorrow we race all of us... you too Stiles."

They stated laughing and Taylor seen something and scream

To be continued
Hey guy how do you like it so far? I need feedback I'm trying to add suspense.