Chapter 19

"Hello there." Said Tay mom. Liam ran to fight her but got shoot in the arms but he got back up and threw a punch causing the mother to lose balance a little. Her soldiers went for the pack but lost. When the mother saw her soldiers fall from left to right she she went to Stiles and Mason. She almost suck the blood out of Stiles until Tay said something, "WAIT!... please. You want me not them just take me please." Tay said. The mother stop sucking Stiles blood and walk toward her to bend down. "Okay you and brother let's go." She said sitting up. "No, just me please I'll do what ever you want." Tay said. "No Tay please. You know what she going to make you do." Said Rashawn. Tay turned around to hug Isaac, when doing so she slip a piece of paper in his pockets before being pulled away."That is let's go. Oh before I forget." Taylor mother pulled out a taser cuff and put it away Taylor neck. Taylor reach to take the bullets out her legs but failed. She got up and limp towards the broken window and turned around. "I'm sorry, take care of your self." As she said that she fade into the dark.

James began to cry and punch the wall. Rashawn got up and walk out the front door to sit on the porch. Liam and Isaac sat in the corner crying. Derek was speechless and went to run while Scott went into his room and stared at his wall. "WHY DIDN'T YOU SHOOT. YOU HAD THE GUN IN YOUR REACH. Why did you let them take her." Luca said sobbing in Stiles arms.

"We have to save her." Stiles said crying. He lost one of his pups. "When she hug me she slip a piece of paper in my pockets." Isaac said. The people that was down stairs looking at him. Malia went after Rashawn while Allison comfort James. "Theo come help me take these bullets out my arm." Liam said and Theo came running to help him. Isaac pulled out the letter and it said:
"The white oak stake is in my room under the floor boards, Luca will know where it's at. Also, this letter is for when I get taken and didn't have much to say before leaving. I'm sorry James I'm Rashawn for leaving you I wouldn't do it if it wasn't to protect both of you. I will miss you all. If you got this letter after I was taken or dead there's a video tape in the floor boards with the white oak stake. I want you to watch it. Don't forget about me."

Mason immediately went to her room and shout of Luca names. They found the floor boards she was talking about and found 4 stakes and a video tape. Luca took the stakes while mason took the tape. Everyone got to the couch while mason played the video it was about everything they did together. The water balloons fight, the onesies, the movie nights, the trainings, and the cake contest. At the end of the video was words for everyone. Jackson you was a total jackass but I grown to love that about you, Isaac thank you for talking to me and giving me a chance, Scott thanks for making me laugh, Oh and Derek you was a some-what good father, my sexy V neck satan I'll still hunt you for eating me cake-" everyone laugh and cried at the same time. "Stiles I want you to do a favor continue making them have fun they're teenagers they shouldn't be stress everyday, Liam and Theo take care of each other and Theo if you hurt Liam I'll haunt you, Ethan and Aiden the fabulous twins I will definitely miss you, Allison and Malia if you break my brothers heart I will release hell on both of all. Lastly Jimbo and Ray Ray and intense human thanks for being the best lovely brothers anyone can ask for. And btw if I'm alive y'all asses better save me but if it means any harm don't."

The video ended and everyone was crying. "Guys she alive I can feel her but theirs pain in her neck." Liam said. "So she got her phone on her?" Stiles ask. "Yes why?" Isaac ask. "Because I always told her to keep her location on." Stiles said taking out his phone. "She's at an abandoned warehouse in the woods. "Question Rashawn what do you mean when you said 'you know what she going to do?'" Derek ask. "Every vampire can turn off their humanity and go kill people because they would have a care in the world. And if that happen you just have to make her feel emotional like anger, sadness, or happiness." Rashawn explain. "We need a plan." Scott said.