Chapter 18

Who will win make your prediction. Don't cheat💋
====+====+====+====+====+====+===
Judge Satan: "we will be in the living room waiting. But just I case who will bring their dish out first?" Satan ask. "I will make that arrangement. Team chef is first, team werewolf and packmom second, team Badass going third and Team jackass going last just to give y'all more time." Taylor said is "everyone happy with the arrangements?" Kira ask, everyone nodded. "Good" Tay replied.

Team chef: "What are we going to make?" Ask by Mason. "Since Taylor like cookie and Kira like chocolate and Peter like red, so let's make a satan cookie and chocolate cake. That not originally."said Erica. They all nodded and began baking.

Team Werewolf and packmom: "what do you think the judges like." Said Isaac. "Taylor like ice cream, Kira like chocolate, and Peter like V neck shirts." Said Stiles. "So let's make a ice cream chocolate cake with what have blood and scratches and scars Scott ask. "That actually not a bad idea." Said Derek.

Team badass: "Any idea?" Malia ask. " I'm honestly sleepy so can we keep this short in simple." Said James. "How about me make a cake of the original member in this house including mama Stiles." Said Allison. "Sure James an artist I'm sure he can make the supernaturals and 'mama Stiles'." Said Rashawn.

Team Jackass: " I can't cook." Said Jackson. "Yeah but you got a brain, so think of an idea." Said Ethan. Jackson smiled slightly. " I got a feeling everyone picking ice cream, cookie, chocolate, and something about satan. So let's be different." Said Theo. "Taylor likes blood but she's some what if an angel. So let's do half a half angel side and a half demon side." Jackson said. "Ethan was right you do have a brain." Liam said making everyone laugh.

50 minutes past

Judges: "ARE YALL DONE?" Taylor ask loudly. Everyone started coming out with the cake first was Team chef

 Everyone started coming out with the cake first was Team chef

"You put y'all all into this. Tell me why you chose this creation." Said Kira. "The cake represents y'all well Peter is Satan, Taylor like Cookie and the skull is cookie, Kira like chocolate and the whole cake is chocolate, And Luca.... I don't know what you like." Corey said. "Let's eat." Taylor said. They all dig in. "This is actually good." Said Peter. "Why did you eat my skull. That was mines, eat your devil symbol. Taylor said to Peter who's still eating it in her face but slower. " this is good tho." Taylor said and the nodded. Before the took their cake away Taylor took another spoon and stuff her mouth.

"NEXT!" Kira scream. Here come 'mama Stiles' and the werewolf.