Chapter 17

"Hello love"~Klaus. Anyways welcome to Chapter 17💋
====+====+====+====+====+====+===

The next day I woke up to see Luca hugging me while looking at the celling. "Hey" he said. "Hey I need to get ready." He nodded and let me go. I walk out the room and shortly after Luca came out. Everyone was looking at us. I ignored it and went upstairs to shower while he went to the couch. When I was done I walk downstairs wearing a black shirt and grey biker shorts with black socks. I went to the kitchen and put me heads down. I felt some hug me. It was Isaac, I hug back and let a tear out. He felt the water on his neck and knew I was crying. He pulled back and wipe my tears. "Don't cry" he said as I nodded.

I sat back down staring at the wall. "Bubba?" I turned to whoever calling my name and I see Rashawn crying. I got up and walk to him."Why are you crying?" I ask. "Because your crying" I hug him. "I'm not crying no more and who would of known my big bad brother could cry." I said as he laugh. "I'm fine." I said knowing I'm lying.

"Let's have a cook off." I said pulling away from my brother. 2 Couples in one group VS the other 2 couples so there should be 4 teams. Everyone smiled except Jackson. "I uhh...I can't cook." He said rubbing the back of his head. "Well Ethan will teach you. I need 4 judge so all the people that are single come behind me." I said. I see my 2 brothers Luca and Aiden came behind me and I also see Allison, Lydia, Kira as well. "Um no absolutely not.... Rashawn and Malia on the same time, James and Allison y'all a team, and Aiden and Allison y'all a team. Me and Luca will sit out since the team will be uneven." I said. "There's the only 3 judges" Erica said. "No we have the V neck satan." Peter turn to look at me and smiles. "I thought Peter had Chr-" I was cut off by a pillow being thrown at me by Peter. "Okay the we will assign the teams. I like chaos." Peter said.

(This the kitchen to give y'all a visual)Team: Jackass

Team: Jackass
.Jackson and Ethan
.Theo and Liam

Team: Badass
.Malia and Rashawn
.Allison and James

Team: Werewolf and Packmom
.Stiles and Derek
.Scott and Isaac

Team: Chef
.Corey and mason
.Erica and Boyd
That category is cake.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry next chapter is the cook off.