Chapter 8

This chapter is short sorry I had an upcoming project so I had to get started on this. 💋 xx
====+====+====+====+====+====+====+=
The pain stop and stop and Taylor wipe her face and smiled trying to carry on with her day. Everyone staring at her asking if she's ok. Isaac pulled her aside and ask "why are you putting up a mask you just got hurt and your smiling." She promise to tell him later. We first stop at the bunker she had to get more blood bag and clothes. There was only 2 left. She told stiles. Stiles said she will get it later with her and that save the last 2.

Taylor¥
We went to the mall to got shopping when I can across a furry onesie. I insisted they pick one animal to wear tonight but Derek refuse but at the end of the day he stilled had too. Everyone got one animal and went shopping for clothes. When we got to the loft. I seen Allison and Aiden again.

"Guys there back." They look at my directions and walk to touch me but Stiles stop them. "Last time she took people to see them she black out and this morning she got hurt." I look back at them and they seem scared.

"What do y'all need me to do?" I asked. The brown hair girl said "you need to find a Parabatai." "What's that?" I asked. She replied with " when 2 people who fights and defend each other. If one is dead or hurt you will feel it. Something coming."

"Shit ok Um imma bring y'all here temporarily. I grab both Allison and Aiden hands using my full strength. They walk of if the portal as it closed. Everyone could see then. She hug Isaac a little too flirty and I heard Scott growl. I push Allison away from Isaac and grab her attention. "Ok so say if I found a Parabatai how do I do the link."(btw Deaton back) "go to Deaton and ask for a book called the book of whites" said Aiden. "So who fit able to do the job?" Stiles asked. Everyone said "Liam." "Ok but would it hurts? I asked. "I don't know I never tried it" the brown hair boy said in a rush. "okay it's time for y'all to go back say y'all goodbyes and don't come of no where."

A/N: Sorry this short