Chapter 10

Welcome to chapter 10. This kinda and smut in here boyxboy😉😏 stilesxderek hope y'all enjoy.💋
=====+====+====+====+====+====+=====
Everyone woke up on top of each other. Stiles was the first one to wake up. He made breakfast for the pups. Slowly they woke up but this time Taylor was the first one to wake up, her excuse was that she smelled food. Liam and Isaac was still asleep cuddling each other and honestly it was cute. Slowly they woke up and walk towards the kitchen to each. Stiles made bacon and eggs.

Derek¥
"Everyone time for training"I said as everyone groan. "Can I skip today-" said Taylor but Isaac cough. "Can WE skip today after all I still have special treatment." With that being said she grinned. "You can only choose one person to stay with you." She paused and look at everyone who's staring at her. She seen Isaac giving her a puppy eye, then she look at Scott who's doing the same. "Can I choose 3 at least?" She asked. "Fine you can choose 3" she smile. "I choose Isaac, Scott, and .....Jackson." Jackson was shock. I was also surprise she choose Jackson. Everyone groan as Taylor said sorry. We headed to the field and began training.

Jackson¥
"I'm surprised you chooses me"I said. "Well I chooses you because I got a bucket full of water balloons that need to be filled with water and I need help." I grin as we all ran upstairs. Isaac and Scott filled that water balloons up while me and Taylor put it in the basket. Taylor ran down to make sure Stiles was out side watching training. When we made it down stairs with the balloons in the basket we seen stiles walk in to get water bottles. I quickly told them to go upstairs. "Hey mom what you doing" I tried to act casually. "Getting water bottles..why what did you do" she ask looking worried. "Nothing just curious." I said watching him leave. "Okay guys come down." They came running down and went to the field behind the trees. " grab 2 and on my count attack."

3 person pov
All 4 of them grab 2 and attack after Jackson count. Isaac attack Liam and Stiles while Scott attack Derek and Malia. Taylor and Jackson attack Ethan and Lydia. The rest of the pack found our batch of balloons and attack Jackson, Taylor, Scott, and Isaac. It became a water balloon war. There was 2 more basket of water balloons at other locations. When we ran out on the other batch we ran to our back up and attack. The teams were Taylor, Scott, Isaac, peter, Corey and Jackson Vs. Derek, Stiles, Malia, Ethan, Liam, Theo, Erica, mason and Boyd. When the war was over every one laid on the ground to catch their breathe. Stiles, Derek , Tay, and Liam went to talk to Deaton about Allison and Aiden. While the others went inside to wash up.

Stiles¥
" We wanted to ask you a question." I stated. "Go ahead." "Ok my daughter had been seeing Allison and Aiden. And she said we can bring her back by Liam bring her Parabatai and using her full powers." I told Deaton. "Can I see your daughter?" He ask. Taylor step up and waved to Deaton. "Can I see your full powers please?" He ask and Taylor showed him her eyes and form. "So can you tell me what we have to do and what we dealing with? "Derek asked. "Your dealing with a death demon. It basically a grim reaper but it if it's married to someone they share that power to see people. If she's seeing Allison and Aiden it's because she a vampire and the grim reaper having an affair with her mother. The connection when you meant the pack is the connected to you and Allison and Aiden." He explained. "Ok how do we do the Parabatai thing." I ask as Deaton went to get a book and hand it to me. "This will tell you all you need to know and if y'all going to help then do it now before your mother catch and kill them permanently." With that information we thank Deaton and went back to the loft.

Taylor¥
"So are we going to to it?" I ask walking into the loft. "Yes, tomorrow at midnight as for right now you still have your special treatment so what you want to do?" I look around at the people at the couch. "Okay since my special treatment almost over we're going to do hide-in-seek in the dark with a twist. Who ever find everyone faster then the other teams wins.." Everyone was happy and it was nice to see everyone happy. "Okay teams pick 2 captains also no wolf hearing or marking scent." Everyone nodded and look around for a captain. while I go the timer ready, Liam speck up. "Well since it's your last day, your the captain and since Isaac your best friend he's the other captain." Everyone agreed and we pick teams.
Taylor team: Peter, Theo,Lydia, Stiles,Jackson, Mason and Erica.