Chapter 9

Welcome to chapter 9! This chapter is adorable and a smile amount of humor. Hope y'all enjoy💋
====+====+====+====+====+====+======
When everyone was done stairs the rounded up in the kitchen except mason and Corey they went in a date. Stiles was making popcorn when Derek came downstairs looking like the tiger from frosted flakes. Everyone watch him holding on to their laugh until Liam and Isaac sang "bring out the tiger, the mighty mighty tiger" everyone burst out and laugh. Derek crack a smile and walk toward Stiles and kiss him.

Stiles¥
Everybody was confuse. "Since when this happened?" asked Isaac. "Since Tay told be about the soulmate thing." I replied. Everyone turned to look at her as she eating a bucket of red ice cream that look like blood. "You wanted sone?" Tay ask as she confused as to why everyone looking at her. Everyone just laugh.

Derek¥
Everyone looks adorable in their onesies especially Liam, Isaac and Taylor. The rest look cute but not as adorable as them. I help pass out the pop corn and we decided to watch a movie they never watch before. They decided to watch "Tenet" while I was looking for the movie dvd Stiles got the blankets.

(This is the sitting position

(This is the sitting position.) The movie "Tenets" was about A secret agent is given a single word as his weapon and sent to prevent the onset of World War III. He must travel through time and bend the laws of nature in order to be successful in his mission.

3 person pov
Once the movie was done it was 1:00 everyone was cuddling and sleeping . The next day was school but nobody wants to go. Stiles threatened both Taylor and Liam to go to school or get hit with a flip flop and a broom. Liam got up but Taylor was still asleep, so Stiles hit her with the flip flop. Surprisingly she didn't attack Stiles she woke up and took a shower.

At school it was quiet and boring. Taylor was sleep in class, Mason was talking to Corey, And Liam just daydreaming. School was over. Liam called Stiles and told him to pick them up. Liam woke up Taylor and walk towards stiles jeep:

Taylor¥
"Um hey I'm name is Ta-" she was cut off by Deaton. "I know what your name is nice to meet you." He held out his hands and I shake it. "Right nice to meet you too bad about this Parabatai thing does it hurt?" "No you'll just feel a connection." That was a relief. I look back at Stiles and ask him "when will the become connected. "We will decide at the pack meeting. Also, do u have any more blood bags for her she ran out." Stiles ask for me. "Actually yes." He went to get a crate of blood and handed it out Derek to hold. "Thanks Deaton" I said walking out. "We will come back when we're ready have a nice day Deaton."