"DON'T WANT TO BE HURT...ONCE MORE" Part 44

"AM I EASY TO YOU"

"STOP CONFUSING ME!!!

OH GOD!!! I don't wanna go to college but if I'll refuse, Jimin will get sus of me.

"Whatever" saying this she got up from the bed and rushed to washroom.

(Time skip)

"Done with your breakfast??? He asked wearing his (Rolex Watch).

"Yeah, am done.

"Let's go then, he said grabbing his grabbing his car keys.

"Hmm, she said and followed him.

(They didn't chat even a bit during the ride)

There you go. He said stopping the car in the front of her college.

"Uh-okay bye" she said and got off.

"Hmm" he replied.

(Then he didn't move his car even a bit until she entered, she entered inside the college. As she entered, he hovers his car away.

"Hey Y/n" said Yugeom who was already waiting for her inside.

(She ignored him)

"H-Hey-... he moved forward and grabbed her arm.

"What's your problem? She shrieked and jerked off his hand.

"A-Are you angry with me? He asked.

"No" she replied looking to the side.

"Then what's with this behavior?

*She didn't respond*

"Y/n here, look at me and tell me what's wrong? He asked bringing his face in the front of hers.

"She looked at him and said:" Yesterday- (her voice got cracked and a tear escaped by her eye)

"Y/n...Y/n-what yesterday? He asked worried.

(She didn't reply but kept on looking at his face)

"Y-Y/n...you're scaring me...please tell me what is it! He plead holding her hand.

She looks down and closed her eyes for a moment then she looks up and said: "What-whatever it is just...don't try to bring past into present, I don't want to be hurt...once more, she replied in a sober voice.

(he stared at her face for a bit and then said: Okay fine, I don't know that what happened yesterday and I won't ask further but just promise me that if someone would tryna hurt you here, you're gonna tell me. Alright!!!

"Hmm okay" she replied slowly.

"Okay now let's go to the class"

(Lecture skip, In the class)