"Excited To Have Childrens" Part 83

Then dropped the call leaving the result to fate and started to wait!

"Jimin, why you're doing this even! She asked trying to figure out his actions.
"Not even a single human being jogs around in fucking loose sacks and- drop you're dumb acting, you're getting on my nerves! He silenced her with his furious words.
"Humph" she turned her face to the other direction.
8 minutes passed and there was still no sign of the arrival of the manager of the shop.
Jimin had made up his mind that he won't budge from here without burning down this shop, if the manager won't come any soon!
"Good Morning, Mr- I mean "Dr. Park!"
Jimin as well as Y/n turned to see the owner of this voice.
"You..." Jimin said leaving the sentence incomplete for him to complete
"I'm Colin, the manager of the track class" said the person dressed up in the work attire.
His tie and upper buttons were not properly done which showed how rapidly he rushed here.
Also he had those typical "blue eyes" which Jimin disliked for someone reason.
"You came, I see! Jimin straightened towards him.
"Why wouldn't I, Sir! Luckily my house is pretty near so I managed to be in time, here" Colin smiled.
"So, what made you believe that I was the real park Jimin or was it the money! Jimin asked as if curious.
"Haha- no s-
"I don't don't think so my question was funny or a joke! Jimin said gravely tilting his head to the side, marking a full stop to his laughter.
"A- sorry, Sir! Um, actually...where you're globally famous for your successful surgeries, there, your attitude has also made a space for itself into fame" Colin answered looking down while trying not to offend this young riche in anyway.
"Is that so! Jimin smiled unexpectedly.

"So, you recognized my attitude and come all the way here, hm! Good! Then open your shop if you are done with your pep talk! With this Jimin closed his smile.
"Yeah,sure sir! He answered and rapidly started to unlock the shop.

"This person never let someone even breath properly in the front of himself! she huffed.
"What! Jimin arched a brow at her when he found her staring at himself. She sharply turned her gaze to the shop which Colin was done unlocking. "Please, come inside" he gestures with his hand to them to go in, with respect.
Both of them entered inside. Colin entered after them.
"What would you like to see, Sir? Colin asked.
"Not for me but a jogging attire would do for her! Jimin replies.
"Does your niece have any specific preference in designs? Colin muttered out what he should had!
Jimin widened his eyes at his statement, meanwhile Y/n put her hand over her mouth to control her laugh as it was her turn to laugh.
"Does she look fucking 9 years old to you!!! Jimin chewed sarcastically while tilting his head.

"Wh- what, Sir! Colin got puzzled.
"She's my wife, you dumb ass!!! Jimin clenched his jaw.
"A- I'm...so sorry, Sir! I'm extremely sorry! Colin instantly apologized upon his gravely mistake with his face turning pale.
"Shut it and do your work" Jimin scoffed.
"A- yes, Sir"
"Don't you dare to let it out!!! Jimin narrowed his eyes at y/n who were about to laugh.
"Mrs Park, would you like to tell that which kind of track suit would you prefer?! Colin asked respectively still being feared of committing any kind of mistake.
"Nothing special, just a simple one! She replied softly so the man, named Colin,so, could relax a bit.
"OK ma'am. How about this one it is very comf-
"We don't have much time just grab any! Shouted Jimin from behind.
She rolled her eyes in annoyance!
"Why bother bringing me here, when can't bear to wait! She mumbled.

"This one is fine! She pointed toward the track  suit which Colin was currently was holding.
"You can change there, Colin said as he pointed towards the changing room.
She went grabbed the attire and went to change.
After a bit she came out of the changing room. She was now dressed in the comfortable white sweatshirt of "LV" print and with leopard print trouser.

 She was now dressed in the comfortable white sweatshirt of "LV" print and with leopard print trouser

"Price?" Jimin asked Colin after eyeing her once.
"$300 only" Colin told the real price.
"Cheque will do? Jimin asked.
"Yes, Sir, No problem at all" Colin smiled professionally.
"Here, take it then! Jimin said  and passed him a cheque with amount of 1500$  written on it!
"Sir, it's-
"5-fold, I offered, Remember! "So, I'm the man of my words! Jimin replied
"T- thank you so much for your generosity.
"May God, Bless you with handsome and beautiful children just like you and your Mrs" Colin said out loud in excitement.
Y/n choked on her own breath and started to cough badly.
There, a loop sided smile formed on Jimin's lips.
"Mam, are you okay?! Colin asked worried.
"Don't worry, she's fine. Its just she's very excited to have handsome children just like me, right Y/n! Jimin smiled lovingly at her.
"In your dreams!!! Y/n said fiercely, near his ear in a low voice.
"We'll see that dear, whether in just my dreams or-... He left the sentence incomplete to tease her.
She blushed in the darkest shade of red as she continued to glare at him.
"We'll take our leave now" he said and holding Y/n by arm he went to exit.
"Bye sir, have a good day" Colin said excitedly.
Jimin didn't bother to said anything further as he was not a big fan of greetings!

To be continued...
Hey y'all.
Sorry for the late update.
Actually I was sick.
I am still suffering with the flu but somehow I managed to write.
Hope so y'all liked it.
Stay happy and healthy.
Jiza loves y'all.
Everybody, I've a request to y'all.
Follow my Instagram account. (Jizarimin_bts )
Thank you.
I'll be really great ful.💜