"Lovey-Dovey" Part 90

As soon as she left, Jimin started to laugh uncontrollably, while Mr Lee stared at him in confusion.

"She is not usually like that. I was just teasing her" Jimin explained once he stopped laughing.

"Ah, really! She must be freaking mad right now, then! Mr Lee got worried.

"Don't worry, Dad! I know how to make your daughter's mood fine! Jimin assured him.

"Hmm" Mr Lee sighed.

"Dad, why don't you go with me to the hospital? I'll give you a tour around the city as well!"

Mr Lee gave him a stunned look at his offer.

"Er, I was saying in case you'll get bored at home so... Jimin tried to explain as he noticed a shocked reaction at Mr Lee's face.

"No, Actually it's a great idea. In fact I was just flustered! Mr Lee said he was not expecting this from him even 0.1%.

Jimin couldn't think of anything at his flustered response so he just  smiled awkwardly.

"I think we should get going now.  She must be waiting outside. Mr Lee said getting up.

"Yeah, sure you go ahead and I have something to grab from my room! Jimin replied.

"Okay, we are waiting outside then!

Jimin nodded.

Then he got up and went to the room. But the direction of his feet were not towards his room but to Y/n's.

After a while~

"Sorry, I made you guys wait" Jimin apologized as he came out of the house.

"No, it's alrigh-

"I'm getting late!" She argued, puffing her cheeks.

Jimin just stared at her amuse with a playful smile still playing at the corner of his sinfully tempting lips.

"She's a kiddo at last!" He thought of his childish behavior.

"Oh, sorry Madam! Please, get yourself inside! Jimin opened the car's door for her.

Without even glancing at his face she sat inside.

"Papa, where are you going?! She asked when she noticed her father settling at the back seat.

"I've invited him for a little city tour". An answer came flying from Jimin instead.

"What! Why am I the one going to college then?! I wanna come along too!" She showed him puppy eyes as she whined like a baby.

"No, wifey! You're not skipping college! He pinched her cheek as he said.

"Please, please papa! Tell him to let me come too! She requested to her father.

But Mr Lee started to look out of the window as he didn't hear anything.

"Papa!" She stared at her father in disbelief as she felt betrayed!

"Jimin, please! Just this-

"Y/n, No means no! His smile finally faded, as he looked at her with his intense piercing gaze.