"I AM NOT A "PILLOW" Part 28

"ONLY YOU,MY EYES FOLLOWS YOUR EYES,NOSE,LIPS BUT PLEASE DON'T MISUNDERSTAND"

"I CAN'T HOLD IT IN WHEN I SEE YOU,THIS IS SUCH A PAIN~"

"Y/N"

"Hmm?"

"Do you...wanna "Cuddle"??? asked jimin!!!

"What"??,said Y/N like his sentence made her shock in her place.

"I mean..."Just a Hug"...I am not saying because "I" want to or something,I am saying it for you.Because I know girls got mood swings in their menstrual days so...

"Have you specialized in "Womencology"!!!,she asked mumbling.

"What? Asked jimin.

"N-nothing".

"So...do you wanna...

(Actually he was right!!.I was stressed so I was getting weird kind of feeling and I wanted someone to...Cuddle/Hug me,so,I didn't refused!!!.)

"O...okay!!"

"than she turned to his side and he took her in his arms while laying","Her head was against his 'hard chest'.

"Jimin"

"Hmm"

"W-why are you...being so...nice to me"???(She asked with fastly thumping heart even when she knew that the answer could be harsher than she thought!!.)

(After the silence of few seconds she heard his voice surrounding)

"Because...you're not causing any trouble anymore and...(He stops )

"And???"*she dared to asked further!!.

"And...you're obeying me like a good girl"he replied with his eyes close.

...Silence...

"And what if...what if I'll not obey you...than???

(She herself was astonished that from where this courage was coming but whatever the question was already gone out of her mouth!!)

"Jimin instantly opened his eyes listening to her question","Than he smirked and said looking at her :

"Than...than I will show you my "Dark Self" or should I say my..."Real self"!!!

"D-

"A an

"A an...no more questions ans no more answers,You better sleep now!!!.He ordered while shutting his eyes.

...............

"Her eyes were shut but her mind was still awake.Alot of questions were popping up into her mind like:

"He have a "Dark side" too?

"How much dark"???

"Hope so I will not get to see that...ever' in my life!!!.

"It was her last wish before going into her dreamland!!!...