(This Voice....That Bitc*!!) Part 11

Y/n P.O.V

"There wasn't anything to do at home for me so I decided to go outside,as i was just thinking this,I heard voice of loud thundering!!!

"Ugh!!!,'The Real Heck'!!!

"Why my fate is rotten!*She said while looking out of the window*

*Time skip*

(It was evening and she was still looking outside sitting by the window,outside was raining heavily and now thunder was rising more n more)

Y/N :"I love rain but....thunder and lightning were scaring me a lot,so i jumped into my bed and covered myself with duvet"

(AUTHOR : 'She was this much scared that she didn't even tried to think of switching on the light)

"She couldn't hear anything expect loud thundering and sound of heavy rain"

*Phone rings*

Y/N H-hunh......I don't have phone,oh land lin-*Thunder loudly*Ah..a..I am...scared,too scared to pick up t-that call-*again thunders*,"I w-won't go down"

"She started to cry voicelessly"

|Flash Back|

*Thunders*

"and with that she jumped into his father's bed saying,

"owh,papa its scary!!

Y/n's father :"Sweety,you should go to your room,its time to sleep already!

Y/N :*Pouting* 'No papa!,I feel scared alone there so i am gonna sleep here!!
"Her father smiles and patted her head saying,

"Okay my princess,I'll never leave you alone when you'll be scared~
|Flash Back END|

Y/N :*Sobbing*Papa y-you lied to me,y-you........are not here,'I am scared...I-I........am missing you papa~

(She don't wanted to cry but situation made her cry)
"Papa you gave my responsibility to him and.....l-look papa....H-..he is not here*Saying this she started to sob hard*
"Why he isn't home yet,W-why..."

*than she heard some voice down side"
Y/N :"Ji-jimin.....he's here....!!

*She hurriedly jumped out of the bed and walked out of the room,She saw jimin standing downside near the door folding his umbrella~*
Y/N : "I saw he was there,it was him!!!,I rapidly ran down onto stairs (not evening caring that what if I fell down) with that I hugged him tightly without even realizing that someone else was also standing there"

"I was still hugging than he hugged me back and said "Its okay Y/N",Maybe he knew I was scared!!
Jimin : "I also called you but you didn't picked up!!

Y/N :*Sobbing*'Why y-you a-are so l-late?,I-I was sca-

"Oh little Y/N was scared hmm"

(Y/N : THIS VOICE...........OH THAT BITCH!!!!)

___________________________________________________

Yall plz support this story

and recommend this stories to your friends plz   , @Multifandomzxnite ,iambabo-_-  

@OviOviya6  ,

i'll be really greatful💜💜💜💜