[So Called Responsibility] Part 16

DON'T YOU SAY AM I SPEAK ARISEN

LIKE WE HAD OUR NAMES

DON'T YOU THINK THERE'S ANOTHER SEASONS

THAT COME AFTER SPRING

"Phone rings"

*Jimin signaled Y/N to keep quiet with his index finger*

Jimin : "Hello......yes??......Accident.....emergency???
"Okay...okay I am coming,take the patient for the surgery but give him oxygen first hand,I am coming, just in 10 minutes I'll be there!!

"Y/N...I gotta go for an emergency case...ahh...your medicine is on your side table ,"Don't forget to take it!!"*He said commanding*

"i'll try to come back hurry"*He said turning towards the door

"And DON'T FORGET TO TAKE YOUR MEDCINE"(He remind her once again turning towards her,than he left)

Y/N : *Sigh*"He ...is on it again (Showing off being so caring)but......What he meant by this that I can't do the things what she can do!!

"Those shameless things??

"Okay "Mr Park Jimin"...just wait!!!,I'll show you soon that I can be like her....."like that Bitc*"!!!

~IN HOSPITAL~

*Jimin is walking rapidly towards Operation Theater,while Nurse "Miss Sumaira is trying to match her speed with him*

Jimin :"Miss Sumaira"

N. Sumaira :"Yes Doctor?

Jimin :"Inform me by the current condition of the patient!!

N.Sumaira :"Aa..a..ah....Dr Park act...ually...

*Jimin stops*

Jimin :"Miss Sumaira what??,Tell me already*He asked lifting his eyebrows*

N.Sumaira :Actually Dr Park....Dr JIN is handling that patient already!!

Jimin : But how....I heard that he was busy handling some personal work!!

N.Sumaira :..A..yes,but he arrived on time somehow..."Sorry to disturb you on your holiday Dr Park!!*Nurse Sumaira said smiling*

"Sorry to disturb you  on your holiday Dr Park!!*Nurse Sumaira said smiling*

Jimin :*Sigh* well...its good he arrived on time and its okay...I am heading back home now and "Thank You Miss Sumaira" for informing me..you can get back to work now...*He said smiling at her* N.Sumaira :"Okay Dr park,Good evening than!!

*She left after saying this*

"Ahh lets go back Jimin ah"(He said self talking)

Jimin P.O.V

"I unlocked the door by pressing the password and right now I am wondering a lot of things like.....

"What she'll be doing right now?

"Maybe she is sleeping(Cz its almost night) or may be not...

"Did she took her medicine or not??

"Well for all this info I need to check on her"

"And its not as simple as its sounds because she was going to received another slap again from me because she was calling my love "Laika" a bit-*"After that we argued and I spit out some bot too harsh words!!!*Takes a deep breath*"What ever she is my (So called)responsibility at.....least!!!,so I need to check her"

*He heads towards her room saying this*

*He opened the door and entered inside*

*Unexpectedly she was sleeping*

"Thank God, she is sleeping"*He mumbled looking at her..

*She was peacefully sleeping holding a pillow*

"Hmm...cute..."*Jimin said smiling*

(But very next moment one thing catches his sigh)

*her medicine was still on the table!!!*

Jimin :"What the heck!!!,She still didn't took her medicine even I told her strictly!!!..........*Whining*.....Now what can I do!!!...this....This girl is making me crazy!!!

"WELL....Her choice!!!"*He said rubbing his forehead*

"Y/N Get UP"!!!

*He called shaking her shoulder*

Y/N :"Mmhm???...What??? *She asked in a horsed voice with her eyes close*

Jimin :"Get up and take your medicine"!!!*He said commanding*

*NOOOO RESPONSEEEE*

Jimin : "Y/N.....will you get up and take your medicine or you want me to try any other way????*He asked clenching his jaw*!!!

AUTHOR NOTE

~Guys there is much more stuff remaining before *Eighteen something*9YOu know what I mean)so be patience and lemme give you guys a bit spoiler that Jimin is normal not wild yet!!(Got it!!)(If still not so lemme tell you clearly that its gonna be long story( I think so)cz first there will be torture not 18 something so support my story,please vote and comment~

Stay at home stay safe

Sranghae