"Boom Boom" Part 57

"And are you blind to see that your hand is wounded!! he said in a grievous tone. She looked at her dressed hand, then at him and then she got up and went to her room without
saying a word further because his competitor was no one else but "Park Jimin" himself so it was impossible to win the argument!!!

"What is he? Why he is like that? Every-time I try to understand him, he always makes it difficult
for me!!! He is impossible to understand. Whenever I am in a good mood he always ruins it and
whenever he is in a good mood I always come up with some bullsh*t. But this time he's over the
line! He pulled my hairs and Saturday...punishment-what a load of nonsense!!!
Are we gonna play some "Saturday Saturday Game" in some reality show???
He's gonna forget all this when the next Saturday's gonna come, then I'll make him feel ashamed
for what he has done with me!!! *then she closed her eyes with determinism*
"Land was shaking...and now it was happening more badly. I was about to fall but- "Y/n....Y/n? get up, its 7:00 Am already!!! he yelled shaking her shoulder. "Oh, so this was the earthquake!!! she thought opening her eyes. "Hunh-*she looked at him*
"Yeah...I'm up" she said rubbing her eye with her hand. "Be down in 20 minutes" he commanded as usual and left. "20 minutes???"
"Someday I am seriously gonna ask him that how to get ready just in 20 minutes!!! she
grumbled. she saw him standing near stairs like he was waiting for her to come. "You're late" he spoke as he saw her coming. "I-"there---> he signaled toward the dinning table before she could speak. Both of them seated themselves on the chairs. Breakfast was simple which included Toasts, peanut butter,nutella and milk. Her heart melted for
a sec when she saw nutella but she stopped. "Control y/n control, remember how he reacted last time...keep that in mind she murmured. He grinned when he saw her mumbling while looking at the nutella. Then being sophisticated she grabbed a toast and- "Stop"!!! he said as she was about to touch the jar of nutella. "What now? She asked being irritated. "You're gonna go to college with that dressing??? he asked pointing towards her
Which dressing...I am wearing proper clothes tho!! "Not that dressing silly!!!
I am talking about this, he said pointing towards her wounded hand. She gazed at him then she replied. "hmm" He glared at her answer and stand up and went towards the kitchen. He had the The First Aid kit in his hand when he came back. He pulled a chair backwards and sat down closer to her.
"Hand" he said in a demanding tone and moved his hand forward as well.

"No nee- " Hand "!!! This time he said in a more grievous tone so she quietly gives her hand into his.

He gently removed the dressing then he opened the first aid kit and took out an antiseptic which he had applied yesterday as well.
He applied it gently on the wound and covered the wound with new dressing again.
As he looked up she was already gazing at him. She got confused at their sudden eye contact as usual and looked away.
He smirked slightly.
" Now you can eat!!! He said grabbing her chin to make her look at him.

She didn't showed any expression on her face (even inside her heart was boom boom tho😉) He stands up and walked back to his seat

He stands up and walked back to his seat.
Then they started to have their breakfast.
"I'm waiting outside, come fast! He commanded grabbing his lab coat and car keys ,after they were done with there breakfast.
" Mmhmm...she said with her stuffed mouth and grabbed her bag. Then she followed him behind.
"Wha-....since when did you changed your car?". She asked amused looking at the new car standing outside.

 She asked amused looking at the new car standing outside

" like it??? He asked tilting with the car.
"Wha- I mean yeah...its amazing!!! She said with happiness.
" okay enough I don't have anymore time to waste on your amusement, get in!!! He said and sat in.
(Hunh, won't lemme me be happy for a little long, cz stomach hurts!!!😑)
She also settled herself in but still amused.

"How's your college going? He asked while driving.
" Fine" she replied looking outside the window.
"Just fine??? He asked like he wanted to have a conversation with her.
" What do you want to listen from me hunh...that I'm having great fun there or what else??? She spat unexpectedly as she was irritate.
And right then he stopped the car with a jerk.(she difficultly saved her head from bumping into to the front)
"Your Has Gotten Long No?!!! He said in a dangerously low grave tone while glaring at her.

(she difficultly saved her head from bumping into to the front)"Your Has Gotten Long No?!!! He said in a dangerously low grave tone while glaring at her

Then she rapidly realized that what she had just done!...

Here y'all go with another update.
I'm sorry for updating late...I just can't share the reasons
Everybody stay happy and healthy and thanks for supporting my story, love y'all seriously
What's your happy moment? Write it down in the comments.
Mine is....when my friend SumairaNoor
Upload the new chps and secondly when I saw a lot of people supporting me and giving me their love by commenting and voting on my stories.
Once again....thank you and love ya loveees .

See you in next update❤💙💚💛💜💜💓💝💞💗