(WHY HE CALLED ME KIDDOO) Part 10

"I AM MY SELF DECIDING TO THROUGH THIS HELL!!!"

Jimin :*waving his hand in the front of y/n's face*Hey what's wrong?,Where are you lost?

Y/N : A..a...nowhere!!!...
Jimin : "What a strange person you are.......well, After washing up come down for breakfast ,I am going to prepare it because I can guess you don't have cooking ability~
(Guess what he is right here heh!)
*With these words he rushed into the washroom*
"She was sitting on the bed like she don't know what to do now"
~After a while~
"He came out of the washroom 'shirtless' while rubbing a towel with his wet and silky hairs"
Y/N P.O.V
"He was shirtless but it didn't made me blush or any other feeling by looking at him because that wasn't for me,that wasn't not mine,"He was all for that bitch "Laika"
(He open the cupboard and took out a black sweat shirt and wore it in the front of me)
(Well I can see those toned abs as I am not blind (hehe)
Well I can see those toned abs as I am not blind. Every muscle of his upper was defined with clear lines like someone have carved them on his body.
His body was well build. Those biceps bulge were enough for someone to make the next person realize that how much strong this person is who's standing next to them.   Droplets on his body was making him look more sexier than he actually was. The faint scent of his body wash plus his own body smell was spelling a spell at the surroundings.  Let's not talk talk about those wet hairs laying at his clear forehead because suddenly it was hot in here. These all characteristics could make any girl weak in knees.
She was herself astonished at the defined thoughts.

*After that he went out of the room saying "I am waiting downside"
"I was so emotional at that time) ,I don't wanted to eat his handmade shitt* breakfast....!!!
* Stomach growls*

"I guess he will not get any loss if ill skip the breakfast,I am the one who'll be in loss!!!"
(So she got,walked near the cupboard,opened it ,took out her clothes and rushed to washroom straight.
Y/N P.O.V
"Aaah ... warm water was relaxing my muscles"
20 min skip~

*After taking a shower she went down*
"Well I never paid much attention to anything else in the house because I was limited till my room!!!,but when I took a clear look at the kitchen "Wow mane it was fully furnished",He was frying the eggs,Toast and blah blah was already on the dining table.

(Wow pretty fast jimine~)

"I think he heard me coming so he turned around to look at me

Than he looked me from head to toe real quick but that was noticeable tho",than he signaled me to sit down at the dining table with his eyes,*And I obeyed because that was was the thing what I was going to do next ofcourse!!!

"After a while he also joined me at the dining table with two plates ,half fried egg inside them"

"One plate he pushed towards me (I mean not harshly)"
"Well,I could see the pancakes,toasts,fried eggs,nutella ,peanut butter-

*oowh nutella and peanut butter...ma fav.....

"Than I applied a thump of nutella at the half side and peanut butter on the other half side of my toast and start eating while taking big mouth full bites without even caring that ,A handsome and well mannered doctor is sitting in the front of me~

"I knew that his gaze was continuously on me,so I didn't looked up and kept on eating my thumpy toast"
"Than I heard him laughing,between laughing he said"

"Such a kiddoo"

(AUTHOR : And ofcourse our y/n took it negatively so...)

"W-why he called e kiddoo....he have that bitchy GF laika,that's why???

*I am his wife and he is calling me kiddo??*
*his words made y/n angry*

(She dropped her remaining toast in the plate,and rushed to her room,she locked the door and sat on the floor with her back hitting the door)

Jimin P.O.V

"I saw her eating like a child so I couldn't control my laugh and moreover "SUCH A KIDDOO", it slipped from my tongue

But when she dropped her toast in the plate,it made me realize that she mind it,after that she left to her room because I heard a loud bang of shutting the door.

Jimin :"W-what's wrong with her behaviour,still overreacting...The Heck!!,well I don't care....for now my responsibility ends here,I made her breakfast but she didn't eat,'I am getting late also because my few friends invited me to celebrate some kind of 7th Aaniversery after work I also need to go there...

(AUTHOR : ARMYS KNOWS WHAT CELEBRATION HE IS TALKING ABOUT~~~)

*After getting ready for the work,I decided to inform her before leaving...

*Door Knocked*

Jimin : Y/N ???
*NO RESPONSE*

Jimin :"Y/N I know you are inside and listening my voice,I am going to work,if you need anything....you can tell me...

*No response*

Jimin : Aish...I am asking just one last time.....No,Nothing????

*No response*
Jimin : "Heck"(he mumbled),Lunch is in the kitchen ,don't forget to eat that,Bye*he shouted this and left*

Y/N p.o.v
"He said he knew that I was inside and listening to him....he said me not to forget to eat my lunch,he asked me to tell him if I need anything!!!...................I don't understand him~

__________________________________________________________________________________
AUTHOR

"Y/n didn't know that what was he and what was he going to become with the time~"

_______________________________________________________

Happyyyyy 7 years with Bts together to all the ARMYS🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🧁🧁🧁

They thought us to love our self ,they truly are Jams and jems of our lifeu💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

Our Lovieeeeeeees💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜