- 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

— 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏
𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 about, todoroki?" uraraka, one of his friends, suddenly asks when she stops eating her food. she looks at him with a questionable look on her face, wanting to know what's going on in this guy's head.

now that she mentions it, i'm wondering what's going on too, the (h/c)-haired girl y/n asks herself. she's looking at her friend as well.

todoroki has been awfully quiet the past days. and yeah, he's usually quiet, but not this much. he usually talks with his friends and tells them stories about his days, but this time it's different.

the guy looks up from his food and frowns a bit, then shrugging. "nothing much."

"i bet it's that girl he likes," midoriya chimes in, chewing on his rice bowl and smiling at his friend. "he keeps on staring at her."

y/n watches as todoroki's eyes widen, and shakes his head repeatedly. a small blush forms on his cheeks, making the girl frown. who would've thought that todoroki would like someone?

"what?!" uraraka shouts, widening her eyes and looking at her friend in disbelief. "why didn't you tell me you were crushing on someone? that's exactly something what you tell your friends, todoroki!"

the boy scoffs at her words and takes another bite of his soba noodles. the cold ones, of course, because those are the best. after that, he looks at his female friend.

"this is exactly why i didn't tell anyone, uraraka."

"fair point," she whispers, continuing to eat her lunch. everyone stays quiet after that, not wanting to bother the bicoloured male anymore. they know he doesn't like this stuff, but maybe that has to change. that's what uraraka thinks, anyway. she has to know who he likes and wants to do something about it. that's who she is so that's also what she'll do.

"hey, i need to go. i have to meet up with aizawa. see you guys later!" y/n says as she stands up from her place at the table, taking her tray with her. she waves at her friends as she leaves the table. most wave back, iida and todoroki being the only exception.

as she's out of sight, midoriya turns to todoroki, "i'm sorry for bringing that up. i realised seconds after i said it, that she was sitting right next to you."

uraraka her eyes widen, and she also turns her body towards her friend. "it's y/n!" she whisper-yells, placing her hand in front of her mouth. "no way!" she says, eyes sparkling. "todoroki, that's amazing! you should ask her out!"

"no way," the guy mumbles, placing his empty bowl down. "there is no way she will ever like me, and that's why i want to keep it quiet. i don't even have the time for this, so what's the point anyway?" he continues, looking at his brown-haired friend. "please keep this quiet. i don't want things to get awkward between us. we're friends and it's okay that way."

uraraka sighs and nods, then leaning back in her chair. "fine," she mumbles, clearly not being okay with is. it's their friend, it wouldn't be that hard for y/n to like todoroki, right?

midoriya chuckles softly, shaking his head to himself. "todoroki, i'm sure there is a way that she'll like you back," he says, taking a sip from his drink.

the male looks up and frowns, "and what's that?" he asks his friend, clearly not getting what he's hinting at. if he's even hinting at something, but noticing the look on his face, he probably is.

what is midoriya planning to do then? kidnap the girl and make her like him by forcing her? there is literally no way for her to like him, she's been telling him many times before that they're best friends and that she's glad they are.

"well," the green- and black-haired boy starts, then looking around the table, "we could use a site that helps people get the girl they like! i'm sure there are some easy steps for you to follow so that she starts to like you!"

uraraka her face lits up, and she jumps up from her chair. "yes! deku, that is exactly something that can help todoroki! oh my god, todoroki, please... can we do that?! i want you two to get together! that would be so cute! please?" she shouts to her friends.

todoroki feels his cheeks heat up because of the way uraraka is acting. he looks away from his friends and shrugs, looking into the direction that he last saw her. he does like her a lot, and he keeps seeing her face shortly into his mind.

he then turns to his female-friend again. maybe it will help. maybe there is a way for y/n to like todoroki.

"whatever, as long as she doesn't know what we're doing, i'm fine with it."

"oh yeah! operation get todoroki out of the friendzone starts now!"

__________
hi there! the writer here ^^ i'm not really the one to do much a/n's so this will probably be one of not many. anyway, hope you'll enjoy this story! <3