- 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒

— 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒
𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 awkward for the two friends. mostly because todoroki just didn't know what to say to the female anymore. how was 'your nose is cute' a good idea?

it wasn't.

the half-cold and half-hot male is currently sitting in the common area with his friends– y/n excluded. she's working on something that she doesn't want her friends too see yet, so she's in her dorm room painting. again.

todoroki sighs to himself, his head leaning on his right hand while he listens to uraraka explaining something. he doesn't really care, which might come off as rude, but he's just been thinking about his best friend for so long and he can't help it but feel bad.

why did it have to end like this? why did he say that her nose was cute? who says such a thing like that? apparently todoroki thinks it's a good idea.

and yet again, it wasn't.

the two haven't been talking for four days now. sometimes they talk in a group, but it's not like they get eye contact with each other. they used to do that, and todoroki liked it. her eyes are so pretty. but now with him acting like a complete idiot, he just can't look her in the eyes anymore.

"todoroki," midoriya says after a while, then nudging his friend his shoulder. "are you doing alright?"

the male looks up, head out of his hands and his eyes focusing on midoriya. todoroki shrugs at his words, looking into the direction of the staircase right after.

"ah, you're thinking about l/n, aren't you?"

todoroki focuses his sight on midoriya again and nods a little. "yeah, maybe."

"aw, todoroki! brighten up! i think it's time for the next step, then! what do you think?" uraraka says, smiling at her friend and sitting up straight.

tsu grabs her phone and opens the internet app. the site immediately pops up, making the two girls happy. tsu starts reading the site with uraraka following too.

"the next step is to tease her," tsu says, looking up to her friend. "that might be a hard step for you."

todoroki groans a little, crossing his arms. "this is stupid. this is never going to work. but you know, it can't get worse than this, can it?"

"oi! what does it say?"

midoriya jumps up from next to todoroki and runs towards the two girls. uraraka starts to blush when midoriya plops down next to her, leaning over her a little to look at tsu her phone screen.

"oh my..." he says, starting to laugh. midoriya places his hand in front of his mouth and looks at todoroki.

"what?" the half-and-half male asks, frowning. he stands up from the couch as well. "what does the site say?"

midoriya laughs, "i quote: 'teasing is the easiest way to create a sexual tension between you and the girl you like'. ah, how great! this will be good."

todoroki his eyes widen and he shakes his head. "what?! i'm not trying to create a sexual tension between us!"

"you're such a pussy, todoroki."

the whole group is in shock as they turn their heads towards iida. did those words really come from his mouth just now? iida, out of all people, said that?

iida widens his eyes, "wait! no, wait. that's not what i meant! i mean– oh whatever. but todoroki, like you said, what is there to lose? you're already friends and you've told her that her nose was cute. i don't think you can fuck it up even more."