- 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖

— 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘱

𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐁𝐘, and todoroki and y/n find themselves closer to one another each day that passes. they hang out with each other, go on cute dates together, laugh to one another; it's almost like they're dating already.

there is just one thing that's left to do, and that's for todoroki to finally ask y/n to–

"todoroki! babe, you really need to ask y/n to be your girlfriend!"

the male frowns as he looks up from his breakfast. there are no others in the kitchen or common room than todoroki. he thought he was the only one, since it was only six in the morning, but turns out that uraraka and tsu are awake too.

"babe?" the male asks no one in particular, but uraraka calling him by that nickname really makes him wonder various things. but mostly, why?

"oh!" the brown haired girl says, plopping down on the chair opposite of todoroki. "i'm sorry, todoroki. i'm so used to calling y/n by that name that i call more people babe."

uraraka grimaces by those words, "i even found myself calling bakugo babe yesterday. that was... let's say it was a weird experience. i've never seen him more mad in my entire life, i guess."

"you and bakugo aren't a match, just saying," tsu says, then taking a seat down next to uraraka and looking at her. "plus, as answer to your words; i do think i've seen bakugo even more mad than yesterday. do you remember that fight that midoriya and he had a couple of months ago?"

"the one that they got detention for?" uraraka asks, her eyebrows lifted. "i remember that, why?"

"yeah! that one. well, like i said, i think he was extremely mad that day fighting deku. yesterday was more of a grumpy bakugo yelling at you, but in the worst way ever."

"mhm, you might be right tsu."

the green haired girl smiles and crosses her arms. "i know. anyway, speaking of deku... how are you two doing, huh? how's midoriya? you guys in first n–"

"tsu, we're talking about todoroki here! hey, earth to todoroki? yeah, hey! did you even hear what i said just now?"

uraraka her eyes glow a deep shade of red as she tries to get tsu her mind off deku and her. she doesn't want to talk about it because she feels embarrassed. besides, they're here for todoroki and his love life so there is no room for her to be liking deku or anyone for that matter. the mission is to get todoroki his crush to like him, and they're finally into the right direction. there is only one more step to finish before the mission's over.

"what?"

the brown haired girl frowns. "todoroki... gosh, did you even listen?"

the male shakes his head at uraraka her words, then finishing his breakfast. "no, i didn't. i was too caught up in my own thoughts, which are none of your concern, and my breakfast. so yeah, no i didn't listen."

"easy there tiger, suddenly you know how to use your words i see," tsu says with a laugh. she places both her hands on the table and looks at todoroki with a stern look.

"anyway, we think you should ask y/n to be your girlfriend for real now."

"now already?" the guy asks with a frown, titling his head a little to the side. "we've only hung out a couple of times."

"a couple of times? please! you guys have been hanging out together like three or four times a week! that's even more than you do with any of us!"

"yeah, because you guys suck."