- 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑

— 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑
𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

"𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘, 𝐘𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐆𝐎 that well, but today will be great!" the same brown-haired girl shouts to her friend, smiling as she turns her attention back to tsu her phone.

"i'm not doing this shit again," the bicoloured male says, rolling his eyes at her. "yesterday was already embarrassing enough. i don't want her to think i'm hiding something from her, uraraka."

"you won't!" the girl says excitedly, scrolling down to step two. "this time, all you have to do is give her a compliment!"

tsu nods at her friend's words, turning her attention towards her male friend. "just approach her, start a conversation, and give her a compliment that you notice about her! just use your brain and think about something on the spot. maybe you notice that she has new shoes or something. complimenting helps!" she says, taking her phone back from uraraka her hands.

"this could work," iida says, turning to his friend. "even i can complete this step, and that says something, todoroki."

the male sighs at his friends and looks at them, then nodding. "alright, let's go then. i don't have a reason to talk to her, though."

tsu grabs y/n's pencil case out of her bag. "here you go," she says, throwing it at her friend.

todoroki frowns at her actions and the pencil case in his hands. tsu notices this, and laughs. "i stole it when she wasn't looking when we were grabbing our stuff to head home. she might miss it at this point, or not, but you can tell her she left it at her desk."

the half-cold and half-hot male nods a little, "alright... i guess i need to give this back to her then?"

"yeah, would be smart, huh?"

he sighs at tsu her words and stands up from the ground, looking at the pencil case in his hands. well, guess i have no choice. it's now or never.

"what are we going to do?" uraraka asks as she watches her friend walk out of his own dorm room, towards y/n's room. he's lucky that her room isn't all the way down, but only one floor beneath him. she's in the one next to uraraka.

tsu shrugs, "wait for him to get back?" she offers, to which midoriya shakes his head. tsu her eyes then widen, and she starts to smile. "you're right, we should watch this too!"

"i don't think that's a good idea," iida tries to say, but the three others already made their way out of todoroki's room. he sighs to himself and shakes his head, then heading out as well to keep an eye on his friends.

the said male is standing at the door of his best friend's dorm, ready to knock on the door. however, he doesn't know what to say. how is he going to give her a compliment if he doesn't even know what to say?

"oh! the pencil case, right..." the male mumbles, then knocking on the door.

at the other side of the hallway, close to the elevators, his four friends are standing behind a plant, trying to catch some sort of glimpse from what's going on with todoroki and y/n.

soon after todoroki knocked, the door opened, and y/n is standing in front of him. she has her hair up in a ponytail, a paintbrush in her mouth while she's covered in paint.

the male's eyes widen, and he quickly shoves her pencil case in her face. "here! you forgot this at your desk today!"

the female frowns at her best friend's words, and then nods. "ah, right," she says with a smile after she took the paintbrush out of her mouth, then taking the pencil case out of todoroki's hands. "thank you, shoto."

"you're welcome."

it's silent for a while. y/n then points behind her, "well, i think i should be going back. thank you, again, but i want to finish my painting."

she's about to close the door, when her friend starts shouting a 'wait' just before she closes the door completely. y/n opens the door again, and todoroki mumbles some words.

"i- eh..." he mumbles, then looking up to the girl. he watches her features, and then blurts out his compliment.

"your nose is cute."

her (e/c) eyes meet todoroki's blue and grey ones, and he swears he sees a faint blush form on her cheeks. but, it might be the paint covering her face, though.

"thanks," she says with a chuckle, then closing the door halfway again.

todoroki's cheeks start to blush and he turns around, ready to leave y/n's dorm room. what was he even thinking? your nose is cute, how is that a good compliment?

"yours too," y/n whispers, then closing the door fully, leaving todoroki's cheeks heat up even more.