𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔

GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY !!!

i hope that everyone liked this story! i definitely liked writing this story so at least that's a plus hahahah.

kind of a short story, but it was meant to be that way. i just really liked the idea of todoroki getting a girlfriend because of some stupid site with the help of his friends. i didn't know how to make a long story of that, so i decided to make a short story of it! and i think it turned out well :)

i want to thank you all for reading my story and voting for the chapters. it means a lot if people read my stories, so thank you!

if you want to read more of me, you can always click on my profile and look at my other books! i'm currently working on two haikyuu fics (a soft sugawara one and a kageyama texting story). i've got a bakugo fanfic finished, so you can read that one in one go!

maybe there is something you want to read, don't be shy and just do it ;p

anywaaayy, thank you all so much! i hope to see you again soon :) if you want to know when i publish a new story, you can follow me so you can get the updates <3 i'll follow back!

well, have a nice day and see you all later!
xoxo discoshoto

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 彡 𝐬.𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐢 🎉