Love at First Guu

"So this is the 'James' the guy you were talking about?", Y/N asked. "Yep", Gabe replied.

Gabe's POV
I had just introduced James to Y/N. My plan was working perfectly so far! "He is hot", Y/N whispered in my ear. "Sure he is", I whisper back. Most women found James hot. James just found it as a way of finding a good wife. When I met Y/N around a year ago, I wanted to tell James right away. I felt like I should of waited a little to find the right time. And here I am now, at the right time!

James' POV
The last (and only) time I had met someone from my dream was Gabe. I had the dream right before the first day of middle school. On the first day of middle, my science partner was Gabe. Meeting my best friend was amazing, but maybe meeting my soul mate...

In my dreams. Y/N was just as beautiful as she was in my dream. "So ready to eat?", Gabe asked breaking the silence that I didn't realize was there. I nod my head. At the same time, so did Y/N. Gabe put the drinks bag he was carrying on the counter. Y/N starts coming over to sit. When she comes near me though her hand hits into mine, just like when you slap someone. "Sorry", she said. "You don't say sorry!", Gabe tells her. "Then what do you say?", she asks him. "You are supposed to say", Gabe starts as he clears his throat and comes over to me. He rubs the surface of my arm. I roll my eyes. "GUU!!!", he says as he slaps my arm. "Really?", she asks. "You know this guy? Cause I don't", I say jokingly. She snickers. "Hmm, yeah isn't his name Nathan?", she asks going on with the joke. "My name is Gabe!", Gabe yells at her clearly not understanding that we were joking. "We are joking!", Y/N yells back. "Bullies", Gabe mumbles. It was sort of true. When I was in elementary school, Gabe went there, but I didn't realize it. I used to push him up to lockers and threaten to punch him if he didn't help me study (he was a nerd back then). When we went to middle school, we became friends and I stopped bullying people. I hear a ding and check my phone. It wasn't mine. Gabe looked at his and then said "I have to go y'all". "Why?", I ask. "Nathan needs help setting up a prank on Preston", he replied. "Oh ok", I start. Then whisper in his ear "Do a good job, I mean it is Preston you're pranking", I finish. He snickers and replies "yes sir", with an odd grin. I laugh. Gabe left leaving me and Y/N in his house. "Want to prank him?", she asks me with a mischievous grin. I give her a smirk. "Do I?", I ask. "Water or paint?", she asks me. "Paint", I say. "I'll get the paint you get the bucket!", she said excitedly. I went to the garage with her and found the bucket. She hadn't found the paint yet. "I'll go bring this in", I tell her. "Alright", she said.
"Like a small boat
On the ocean
Sending big waves
Into motion
Like how a single word
Can make a heart open
I might only have one match
But I can make an explosion
And all those things I didn't say
Wrecking balls inside my brain
I will scream them loud tonight
Can you hear my voice this time?
This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on
Starting right now I'll be strong
I'll play my fight song
And I don't really care if nobody else believes
'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me
Losing friends and I'm chasing sleep
Everybody's worried about me
In too deep
Say I'm in too deep (in too deep)
And it's been two years I miss my home
But there's a fire burning in my bones
Still believe
Yeah, I still believe", I heard Y/N sing. Her voice was beautiful. I didn't stop her, so she kept going.

"
And all those things I didn't say
Wrecking balls inside my brain
I will scream them loud tonight
Can you hear my voice this time?
This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on
Starting right now I'll be strong
I'll play my fight song
And I don't really care if nobody else believes
'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me
A lot of fight left in me
Like a small boat
On the ocean
Sending big waves
Into motion
Like how a single word
Can make a heart open
I might only have one match
But I can make an explosion
This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on
Starting right now I'll be strong (I'll be strong)
I'll play my fight song
And I don't really care if nobody else believes
'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me
No, I've still got a lot of fight left in me", she finished singing. Her voice will be stuck in my head for the rest of the day. She was truly beautiful!

A/N
Here is a lyrics video of the song. It is called fight song by the way.

Chapter: 2
Word Count: 938