Rude Neighbors

He was sweating. He probably had to run. Then I hear a knock on my door and realized that Gabe was my neighbor. "Hide", I whisper to James. He hid and so I opened the front door. "WHERE THE FLIP IS JAMES", Gabe yells like he was going to kill someone. "Gabe please calm down", I say. "NO!!!", he yells. "Now can you answer my question", he says. "He's not here", I reply. "Lies", he says. "No", I abject. Gabe pushes right past me and to the spot where Janes was hiding. "Get our James!", he yells at him. James gets out of the hiding spot and Gabe puns him to the wall as if he was a bully. "Please don't hurt him!", I tell Gabe. Gabe wasn't listening though, and instead kicks him in the privates. James flinches. He hesitates before punching Gabe in the face. Gabe lets go of Janes and holds his nose (which was bleeding).  I hated seeing people fight.

Nathan's POV
"I love you", Mary said to me. "I love you too", I reply. Mary used to be James girlfriend, but now she's mine all mine. "Am I you're favorite person in the world?", she asks. I nod, " Always will be", I reply. Of course this is a little reference to Harry Potter, but that was our thing! Ding, goes my phone. "One second please", I tell Mary. She nods. I look at my phone and see this message: Nathan help, Gabe's going to murder Hme.

"I'll be back!", I say to Mary as I grab supplies and stuff it in to a backpack and run out he door. I text Gabe before hopping in my car, hoping that would give me some time. I knew they were at Gabe's neighbor's place. If drive there.

A five minute drive to Y/N's place later...

I knock on the door. I heard lots of screams coming from inside. I had just dropped Gabe off at his house. Suddenly it all goes silent. Y/N opens the door. Gabe and James were both bloody. James held his fist up as if ready to attack. They must of stopped due to curiosity about the new person in the house. "Nathan?", James asks. I was about to question him for not knowing that I was coming, but then I saw Y/N holding James's phone. "If you don't let go of each other, I will have you both fired from the gang!", I say. They were both hurt enough that they wouldn't be in vlogs for at least two weeks. They let go of each other. "Gabe, come here", I say as gently as I could manage. He came over, and...

I pulled him by the ear into my car. I let go of his ear and tell him to buckle up. He does so and then I drive to the island house where Mary was waiting.

Chapter: 5
Word Count: 493