True Lovers

Her voice was absolutely beautiful, just like her. I just stood there in shock staring. She turned around and saw me staring at her. "Is something wrong?", she asked. "No, nothing", I said. But something is right, my brain whispered.

Y/N's POV
"No, nothing", he said with a face painted of red. Oh wait, he probably heard me sing. I don't care anyway though. I turned back around and found the paint. I pick it up and carry it back to the living room. When reaching the small hallway, James was there. He took the buckets from me. I still couldn't believe Gabe knew such a hot guy. James was so handsome. We walked back into the living room and he puts down the paint cans. "Alright so we going to put in on the front door?", James asks. "I have a better idea", I say. "Spill the beans", he replied. I joked with him and walked over to Gabe's pantry took out a can of beans and... "Not literally!", James yells. I laugh and so does he. "Why don't you hid in the guest bedroom and then we put the paint there on that door?", I ask. "Alright, but we will have to put towels down first, just in case.", he said. I nod. "Didn't think about that", I reply. We continue. It took us a little while to set it up (due to Gabe's house needing renovations). When we were almost done, James did something so cute...

He....

Almost.....

Kissed me....

Honestly, even I can't express how cute it was. I basically tripped and he caught me, but then he was about to pull me in to kiss me, but we heard the door start to open. James ran into the room as carefully as possible. The front door opens. "Hi Gabe!", I say. "Hi Y/N", said seeming sad. "What's wrong?", I ask. "Nathan yelled at me for no reason, again", he replied.

James's POV
"Nathan yelled at me for no reason, again", Gabe answered Y/N's question. I could them through the door. Honestly, we were probably going to ruin his mood even more, but it is worth it, because I spent time with
Y/N."Why?", Y/N asked him. "Because 'I am a useless human being that was made to earn a salary of 50 cents a week and work over 50 hours per week'", Gabe replied. I was starting to feel super bad. "Hey where is James?", Gabe asks, acknowledging that I wasn't there. "He's in the guest bedroom",
Y/N replied. I could make out the sound of someone walking towards the door. (In which my guess, Gabe). As he opens the door I yell, "GUU". Meanwhile he was soaked in paint. He was so mad at me I could see smoke coming out of his ears.

 He was so mad at me I could see smoke coming out of his ears

By the way they used green, blue, and yellow paint.

"OUT OF MY HOUSE", he yells at us. We screech as if we were little kids. We exit the house. "Well, that was romantic", I joke. Y/N nods. I - I think I have feelings for her...

Chapter: 3
Word Count: 528