job interview

It was Sunday afternoon... well, 2:14 pm. I did my hair and put on clothes.

I put on light mascara and a bit of chaptstick, and scurried out the door

I put on light mascara and a bit of chaptstick, and scurried out the door. I made my way to the cafe and entered through the doors. A welcoming smell of brewing coffee and the ringing off the bells on the door alarmed me.

"youre... l/n y/n right?" I nodded and smiled. "Did you prepare a resume?" I reached into my bag and handed a sheet of paper to the employee. "This should be enough thanks." They gave a light smile and i left the store, heading to the supermarket to buy a few things.

I entered the large market, moving up and down the isles, pushing the cart and stopped now and then for the things i wanted. "oh im so sorry." I said as i realised my cart crashed into someone elses. "Its fine dont worry... Youre y/n right?" My mind filled with thoughts. Why does this middle aged woman know my name? How? "Why?" I wanted to get an answer out if her. "Kusuo talks about you." She gave a closed eye smile. "Saiki?"
She hummed in a "yes" response a bit flustered by the thought that he talks about me.

I noticed the boy walking towards us, holding milk. "oh thank you kusuo!" He put the milk in his mothers shopping cart and my face turned even more red, if possible.

What? Crap. He must've noticed. "Nothing.." I looked down. "What?" Saiki's mom got confused. She knows. Kusuo told his mother and she understood. " Im uh- gonna go. Have a good day Ms. Saiki." I smiled and waved at both of them, and continued to push my cart and get out of there as soon as possible.

I payed for my food and left the super market, carrying 4 bags. My shoulders hurt like hell. "Need help?" I looked to my left and saw a light blue haired boy. "Omg yes thanks kaidou!" He took 2 of the bags and we walked to my apartment.

Kusuo pov

I was driving home with my mom when I saw y/n and Kaido walking together. He was helping her with her shopping bags. I weird feeling grew over me. I dont know what it was but i dont like it. I want it to stop. Could it be jealousy?

Y/n pov

We reached my hotel building and Kaido insisted on carrying the bags until i reach my door. I thanked him again and we walked the stairs until reaching the elevator. "I can take them now please kaido its fine." I insisted on him giving the bags back. "Are you sure?" He looked at me. "Yes." I giggled and he put down the bags next to me and left the elevator. "See you tomorrow!" He waved and walked out of the building.

I sighed and stood in the elevator. Alone. Only the elevator music was ringing through me eyes until i reached my floor. I grabbed the bags and walked inside my apartment, dropping them almost immediately.

I felt my phone buzz. I opened the messages and saw a notification from .. Teruhashi? How did she get my number?

Teruhashii <3
This you?

There was an insert of me and kaido walking together. I was laughing which made me look so close to kaido.
There were hearts drawn around the picture and I laughed.

This was so immature. Until a thought flew into my head. This probably got around the school already. Kaido must feel embarassed. Everyone probably thinks we are dating. Another notification came through from Saiki.

Saiki
Are you and Kaido dating?

He attached the same image Teruhashi sent me.

No

Saiki

I laughed and put down my phone, Heading to the closet and then the bathroom to take a shower

I laughed and put down my phone, Heading to the closet and then the bathroom to take a shower. But before i could even get into the bathroom, Someone came knocking to my door.