Coffee cafe

I decided to try and look for a job so i can raise yen and buy everything i needed. I found alot of brochures and also walked around town.

I found a sweet cafe with coffee jelly and other coffee sweets and drinks. They were hiring too. I walked inside the building and went to the middle aged man at the counter.

He had rainbow and coffee pins all over his apron. "Hey.. can i apply here?" I questioned him. I didnt think this through too well. "Yeah sure! We can interview you on.. sunday afternoon. Is that alright?" He checked the schedule. "Yeah!" I smiled.

After chatting with the cashier i headed to the grocery store, only to see a familiar boy by the coffee jelly. hey saiki!" I waved and smiled. He looked at me and gave a small smile. Damn. He never does that. I thought in slight shock.

"What're you up to?" I walked up to him. He nodded his head towards the coffee jelly. "Oh." I looked at his basket filled with them. "Okay well.. Catch you later!" I walked off.

I went strolled through all the isles until i got a bunch of groceries. I paid and left to go back home.

I unlocked the door with my keycard and dropped the few bags of food on my counter and went into the living room. I turned on the TV and layed down on the sofa, my eyes started feeling heavy until i fell asleep.

kusuo POV

I have to ask her why my telepathy doesnt work on her. But then she'll know about my powers. I have to take a big risk. Could she be a psychic too?

Your pov

I woke up to a loud thump from upstairs. (yes some apartments have an upstairs) I groaned and got up to check it out. I grabbed a pan from my stove and slowly climbed up the staircase and saw a pink haired boy putting books back on my shelf. "Saiki?" His sight shot straight to me. "Uhh.." He stared. "I have to ask you something." He put the books down and walked towards me.

Hes never talked to me before. His voice was bland but calming. "Okay?" I looked at him unsure and we headed to the living room.

He sighed and clapped his hands together. "Do you believe in psychics?" He stared at me. "Sure?" I said uncertain because of the strange topic. But i couldnt believe what he said next.

"What if... What if i told you i am one?" My eyes widened a bit. To be honest i wasnt THAT surprised. Despite the fact that he has weird antennas, and green glasses. "Oh... okay?" I had a straightforward answer.

"And i cant read your thoughts." He still stared at me. I dont know how to respond. I just nod slowly. "Why?" I ask. He shrugs and i bop my head slowly again.

"Wait so- it works on everyone else right?" I raised my finger. He nodded in response. "But not me?" He nodded again. "Hm." I slouched, thinking any possibility why.

"Welp. Goodluck." I stood up.
He looked at me confused.

Kusuo pov

Does she not care? I just told her something that can put my life in danger. "Well. you wont tell anyone right?" I fumbled my fingers, looking up at her. "If you dont want me to, then of course not." She smiled at me.

I had a strange feeling. I felt like I can trust her easily. I cant be too careful though.