the start

(yall i was looking up saiki's bday turns out we share a bday ahah so cool ikr)

y/n pov

I recently turned 16 2 weeks ago. My father divorced with my mom last year and is now moving in with his new family. Its fine. He was a dick anyways. My mom was locked up in jail after a fight her and my dad had. I just had to rely on myself.

Well off to a fresh start, im moving to Japan. I heard the education system is better and I always dreamed of being there as a child. I never planned how i'd love there. Just wing it i guess.

I went to my savings box and grabbed out all of my money. 153, 134 yen. My grandparents always travelled the world so they gave me gifts like foreign money. Japan was one of their favourite places before my grandad passed away.

I hooked around my bag and dragged my suitcase out the door. I sighed and got into my uber, heading to the airport.

-time skip-

I was waiting for my flight gate to open. Sitting near me were 2 other people.

A middle aged drunk woman and an old guy.

I glanced at them and put in my single airpod as my gate was called through the loud speaker.

"GATE 38 IS NOW OPEN AND BOARDING TO JAPAN"

My ears rang and i got up, handing the attendant my ticket and leading my suitcase behind me, getting on the plane. I took one deep breath before i was leaving for good.

Once i found my seats i decided to out my carry on in the storage above me. I was struggling until i saw a hand push it up for me. I looked around to thank him until i couldn't find anyone. Strange.

I sat in my seat and started listening to music, not paying attention to what the pilot was saying.

"Yare Yare." I heard someone sigh. I looked to my left to see a strange pink haired boy sitting next to me. He gave me a blank look and i turned away, my face dusted with a light tint of pink.

kusuo pov

good grief. Of all places for family vacation, why Australia? Atleast we are finally leaving.

I boarded the plane to find out my parents seats were distant from mine. Atleast I dont have to deal with them. But ill be stuck with some weirdos.

Your pov

10 hours in, 8 more to go. These seats are quite cramped frankly. It was a bit uncomfortable with the presumably 16 year old boy pushing against me. Our arms always touch too. He's kinda cute though, i dont mind.

I got up to switch off the air blowing below us. With barely any leg space i I caused to trip and fall over the boy. His face was blank as always, but had a tint of pink on his cheeks.

"Oh my god sorry." I hurried up and sat back down in my seat quickly in embarassment. He never gave me a response, just nodded.

Kusuo pov

good grief, 8 more hours and I'm sitting with a clutz.

Your pov

Way to go for a first impression dumbass. I mentally slapped myself.

Next thing i know i fell asleep for the rest of the flight. Never knew i was so tired?

-time skip-

I woke up to the large turbulence rocking and shaking the plane around. We were about to land, I opened the window and saw the city, it was so beautiful.

I think i deleted this chapter by accident sorry