coffee jelly

kusuo pov

"Saiki can we talk somewhere private.." l/n said to me. "Yeah sure." I followed her into a private room.
"I love you" Those words echoed through my head. Is this real. "y/n i-" I was cut off by her wrapping her arms around my neck. "first name basis huh?" She smirked and I was against the cold hard wall. She put her forehead on my chest and-

I shot straight up out of the couch. I walked upstairs into my room, forgetting i let y/n sleep tonight in my bed.

I grabbed clothes from my closet and went into the bathroom to quickly shower before she wakes up.

I turned on the shower and did everything i needed to before i had to get changed. (i honestly dk what guys do in the shower 😟😟)

I got half-changed into my clothes until someone opened the door..

y/n pov

I woke up in saikis bedroom and got up to use the restroom. I eventually found it and opened the door. i was caught my suprise to see a shirtless kusuo saiki covering his chest with only his jeans on. "O- OH MY GOD" I slammed the door shut in embarassment "SORRY!" i shouted, covering my hot pink face.

I decided to make breakfast and forget about it. I searched through the refrigerator and started making pancakes.

I set out plates and forks, dishing out the food and placing it on the counter.
I waited on my phone for Saiki to come down stairs. I didnt want to be rude.

He came down the staircase with an awkward look on him face. My face turned all red from embarassment. "Sor-" I tried to apologize again, only to be cut off by laughter. "Tsk" I was annoyed by his reaction but started giggling aswell.

We ate in silence until i soon nearly left to go back to my apartment and go to school. "Can we skip school today pleaaase." Saiki begged. "Fine, ill be late anyways." I put down my things and he smiled.

-time skip-

We were both at the park. I thought it was a good idea since no one would be there, saiki always refused but i forced him to come anyways.

"Come onn!" I was sliding down the slide and swinging on the bars until saiki gave it and agreed to go on the swings with me.

I rested back, staring at the sky in quiet, swinging back and forth with saiki next to me. I looked to my right. He looked so peaceful. The way his hair swayed and bounced and messed up because of the wind. His face and hands pale but his cheeks dusted with a light pink.

I looked back before he could catch me admiring him.

Kusuo pov

I looked to my left, seeing y/n swinging quietly. I always wondered what she was thinking about. Her face was pushed by the wind, making her face so visible. She has red spread across from cheek to cheek. Her eyes glistened from the very faint sunlight.

I quickly turned away before she could notice me staring.

"Can we go back im cold." I heard her speak. I sighed and got up. She started following behind me until she eventually caught up with my pace.

She got out her airpods and phone and offered me one. I accepted and put it in my ear. She started playing 'I Won't Hold you Back - TOTO ' Her music taste wasnt bad. She put it on full volume and now we couldnt hear anything but the music.

We eventually got to my house and i unlocked the doors. She almost immediately ran to the living room and sat on the sofa. I turned on the tv and watched for a bit when i noticed she fell asleep. I lied next to her and wrapped my arms around her stomach, pulling her against my body for warmth.

I slowly fell asleep aswell.