ski day

(sorry i havent updated ive been a bit unmotivated)

I layed in my bed until a notification popped up on my phone.

Kaido made a group chat!

jet black wings clan

kusuo <33
seriously? the name?

bruh

nendou

kusuo <33wtf??

kusuo <33
wtf??

wtf??

KAIDO
guys wanna go to the ski centre
(;^ω^)

kusuo <33
i will (;^ω^)ur ass

when hes protective (๑♡⌓♡๑)

n

endo
AYO THAT'S SUS

kaido
ummm

kusuo <33
stop

kaido
alrr.. ill meet yall there..
👍2 | 💗1

we all reacted to the text and i got out of my bed. I sighed and stretched, slowly making my way towards the closet. I picked out a puffer jacket and thick baggy pants.

 I picked out a puffer jacket and thick baggy pants

(if anyone knows the ha sisters pls b my friend)

I showered and changed into the clothes, doing my hair and light makeup. Like. mascara and eyebrow stuff.

I grabbed my wallet, phone and purse then headed out the door, going to saikis house so we can go there together.

hey. He welcomed me blankly and emotionless. "Lets go!!!!!!" I linked my arm with his and dragged him to the uber that was waiting for us.

He was all dressed up in a sweater with a bomber jacket over it and jeans. his face was white and dusted with a bit of pink. I studied his features until he caught me staring.

You need something? He looked at me concerned. I shot up and shook my head, looking out the window. He chuckled and looked out the window aswell.

-time skip bc im too lazy and its 12 am-

"y/n!!" Kaido came running to me. I smiled and he hugged me. "okay.. you can let go now." As touch deprived i am, I always felt awkward when recieving hugs. I dont know how to act.

I felt a pair of  eyes glaring at me. The feeling faded when Kaido let go of me.
"Saiki!" He looked at kusuo and hugged him aswell.

Nendo stood far with his hands in his pockets, it wasnt hard to miss him in the distance.

"Lets go!" I nodded and we all walked towards the building to get our ski equipment and everything.

I found skis that fit my feet and we left to find hills to go down. I was hesitant at first, so was kusuo. Nendo already went down, pulling kaido behind him. You could still hear Kaido shouting at nendo.

I just stared at them, thinking about how to do this. I shuffled and put the stick things (idk what they are) on the ground.

I felt a warm hand on mine. It adjusted my position. I looked to my left and saw kusuo focused on my stance. "Thanks.." My face went all red .

"Come on. lets go together." He was ready to slide down. I nodded and started to slide down. "OH SHI-" I fell forward face first in a foot of snow.

"AHAHAHAHAH" Kusuo Saiki stood and laughed at my freezing face printed in the snow. I looked at him and frowned. My face was now more freezing then ever. Water dripped from my face and i was pale.

He stood behind me and gave me a little shove, causing me to slowly slide down. What the hell? What do i do with my hands? How do i do this?

He started skiing with me on my left.
I followed his steps, it was quite easy actually. Once i got faster i proceeded to just follow Saiki.

It was easier than i thought. I lost my balance now and then and wobbled around, but managed to gain it back.

My hands and face were cold and stiff from the frosty and icy air blowing through my gloves.

I grew so confident. I'm pretty good at this, not gonna lie. I lo- I ate shit. i was lying smack bang into the snow. Nendo, kaido and saiki were all laughing at me.

I scoffed at them.

663 words