awkward..

(i kinda forgot what day it is so lets just say its Thursday lol)

My alarm rang. I sat up from my bed and grabbed my phone, turning off the alarm and going back to sleep. Just 5 more minutes...

My alarm rang again. Its now 10 am. "WHAT THE FUCK!?" I got up and ran to my closet, speedrunning (insert dream speedrun music) my uniform and hair and sprinting out the door, throwing my toothbrush in the kitchen sink because i cant be bothered. I jogged down the stairs and threw my bag over my shoulder.

I checked my phone.

3 Missing calls from Saiki <3

Saiki <3
can we call?
where are you?
nevermind just call me later. cya

y/n
I MISSED MY FUCKING ALARM 😠😠😠

i laughed and continued running to school with toast in my mouth.

After getting a late-note from the office and signing myself in, I went to class and excused myself for being late.

It was nearly lunch time when I arrived to school, so I didnt bother catching up on the work.

Saiki smirked when he saw me running through the halls and inti the classroom looking like a mess. I do admit, it was funny but I couldn't stop blushing at the thought of what happened yesterday.

His cheeks were a light shade of pink, but not nearly as red as mine.

The bell rang and everyone picked their stuff, walking out the door as the teacher reminded them about the work.

I lost track of Saiki. Maybe he left to his locker? I put in my earphones to drown the crowding sound out.

But when he loves me I feel like im floating

When he calls me pretty I feel like s-

Someone wrapped their arms around my shoulders. I pulled out my earphones and looked up, seeing Saiko (rich boy alert!!) smirking and looking down at me.

I cant lie, it was hot. But im not attracted to him.

I sighed and took his arms off me. "What?" I looked at him. "Go out with me." He smirked even harder. My face stayed with no expression. "No. Sorry." I was about to put my earphones back in until he got mad.

"I said. Go out with me. " He started getting close to my face. "No girl. would go out with you if your so demanding." His mouth dropped open  from me talking back.

I walked away, a bit overwhelmed and proud about how I handled the situation. Who knows how much worse it couldve gotten if i didnt leave.

I closed my locker after putting my stuff inside. An arm linked with mine and dragged me away from my locker. I looked up seeing Saiki taking me outside.

I decided to not say anything until he finally spoke to me. Sorry about yesterday. "Why are you sorry?" I was slightly confused. I shouldnt have kissed you. I giggled. " What? do you hate me or something?" I took a small step closer to him, making his face go red.

Its just. You probably dont like me that way. He sighed telepathically... somehow. "I do." Wait? Did i just admit to that? What the fu-

His eyes went wide to my sudden answer. Like.. more than friends? He made sure. I nodded, now nervous. He smiled lightly. Good. Good? What does that mean? Does he like me back? What the hell?

I sucked in my lips and nodded slightly because of the awkwardness.

"Do.. like me back?" I sound like a middle schooler. He nodded. Oh god. Its awkward again. Next thing I knew, i was being dragged again behind the school building. Whats happening?

He teleported us to a quiet space. It was a park, surrounded by sakura trees. It was really pretty. REALLY pretty.

I got distracted by the surroundings until i felt a hand on my cheek and  chin. He stepped closer to me. My face flushed red.

I was preparing for a kiss until he started laughing. He let go of my face, holding his stomach. Oh my god your reaction was priceless! I grunted. "Lets go get coffee jelly." I started walking away and his comedic expression suddenly disappeared, he followed me like a child.