first.. second... third date?

Saiki insisted on taking me out for a  date so i had to get prepared.

Do I get fancy? Casual? I threw clothes out my closet until I decided to wear something casual.

(btw this is in autumn so its not too cold)

I brushed out my hair and brushed my teeth. I applied some lip balm and clear mascara, dusting a little bit of blush on my nose and cheeks aswell.

I put on a ring and necklace until i figured i looked presentable. I walked out the door and Saiki told me where to meet him.

I followed the directions until i met a dressed up pink boy waiting at a tree. He was wearing baggy jeans with a sweater and collared shirt underneath. I was glad we both decided to not dress up too much, else it would be embarassing for the both of us.

He smiled at the sight of me which caused me to blush. He held his hand out which I gladly accepted. "Where are we going?" I looked up at him. "Youll see." He sighed. I decided to just wait and see where he led us.

We were in a large area of the city, it wasnt too far from the ocean and there was a large open area of grass surrounded by stores.

The sun was around 30 minutes before setting and there were families and coupes picnicking on the grass.

I looked around the area until Kusuo stopped us at a retro looking cafe. It had all sorts of food. Pizza, salads, granola bowls, burritos, nachos and lots of others. It seems like they couldn't decide on a menu.

All the food looked and smelled Delicious. "Know what you want?" Kusuo nudged me, snapping out of my thoughts. "Oh! uhh.." I looked up at the menu. "Ill get the.. Nachos!" I pointed up and he smiled, walking up to the counter to order. 

I stood behind him. He knew I never like to order by myself, its too scary. I always manage to embarrass myself.

He turned around smiling after finishing the order. He seemed awfully happy today, his mood was completely different. He seemed more outgoing and extroverted. "You seem different today." I looked at him.

" Its because im with you! " He smiled even brighter and put his hand on my face. I scoffed and my face went red. I waved away his hand and we waited for our food.

The waiter called out our number and we grabbed the bag of food, walking outside of the store to find an area to picnic. We chose a spot perfectly infront of the shore. You could see the sun set from here.

Saiki took out a blanket and set it on the grass, sitting down and placing the food, getting ready to eat.

The lighting was golden, it made his eyes and skin glow. It shone on every single one of his features, making him look flawless.

I snapped out of my thoughts to see Kusuo taking photos of me. "Huh!? What? Stop!" I tried to take his phone. "I couldnt help it! You look so pretty!" He laughed.

" Tsk. " I blew and looked down at my food, starting to eat it. The sky turned pink and orange and the sun was nearly touching the horizon. I watched the sun set as we ate in silence.

This seemed like one of those perfect dates, the ones you see in movies. Or read in books... Not to be cheesy.

I then thought about all the other times Kusuo and I ate and went out together. Is this even considered our first date?

"Kusuo?" I looked at him.

yes?

"Is this our first date?"

He took a moment to think, and then shrugged. I sighed and looked back at the view. First date or not, im glad we are together.

He responded. My face went red and i laughed, hiding my face in the crook of his neck. We stayed like that, cuddling close up together.

It was sweet.