plan A

I woke up in my apartment bed. He mustve taken me home after yesterday. I smiled at the thought of him being so much more caring towards me. But why?

As i got ready for school a feeling got stuck in my mind. Saiki. Do I have feelings for him? I've thought about this before but now I cant stop. I get jealous when other girls are around him, I blush everytime he talks or walks with me.

Maybe I should ask him out..

"NO WHAT?" I slammed my hands on the bathroom sink. Thats such a ridiculous thought. Way to fast too. But.. What if thats good?

I decided to dress nicer and neater than usual. I made sure my uniform was cute and i let my h/c hair flow freely. I combed and brushed it, making it look fairly nice. (sorry ppl with curly hair mine is very wavy and curly i get u 😭)

I brushed my teeth and sprayed s bit of perfume in myself, and headed out the door.

I jogged down the stairs and out the door. My timing seemed to be perfect because I saw Saiki, Kaido and Nendo walking together past my apartment.

"Hey guys!" I waved at them and joined, walking next to kaido. I felt Saiki shoot a glance but I kept walking. "Y-you look g-good today y/n.." Kaido rubbed the back of his neck and i giggled and bumped his shoulder. "Thanks!"

Kusuo pov

Kaido was right. Y/n did look good. She's really pretty but never seems to realise it.

A warm feeling came over me. Love?

Y/n pov

We arrived at school and went to homeroom after we put our shoes in our lockers.

Homeroom was as usual as ever. Teruhashi, surrounded by boys complimenting her. Kaido arguing with Nendo because hes so stupid.. And saiki and I listening, not saying a word.

I was sitting on my phone and heard the bell ring into my ears. I had the first 2 periods with Saiki again. I looked to my left and he was gone. He left without me? I decided to ignore it and i went through the halls. As soon as i walked out the door a slam sound was to my left.

It was Teruhashi. And saiki. Kissing. He had her pinned on the wall and his eyes were wide open. He struggled to get her off as she had him in an uncomfortable position. He glanced at me and frowned. My face was filled with anger. Sadness. Confusion?

I had to run away before I started bawling my eyes out. I shook my head and ran out of the school building. I cried all i want as soon as i stepped foot on the outside path. I crouched down on my knees, covering my wet face. Still letting out my emotions, I heard a door slam behind me.

I didnt care who it was. I just kept crying and crying until I couldnt anymore. Get up loser. I heard. My eyes widened but the pink haired boy couldnt see as I was still covering my face, crouching on the ground.

My cheeks were red and tear stained. He pulled my hands away from my fave and grabbed my arm, Helping my up. I still looked down at my red knees.

"Why. Do you like her? Are you a thing? You didnt tell me? Youre such a jerk to be making out at school? Infront of me? I thought you werent one of those people. I can believe i ever-" I speak so fast I was cut off to Saiki deeply and passionately kissing me. My eyes were wide, just like his earlier. My face turned even more red.

I slowly melted into the kiss, closing my eyes and kissing back.

(like this tehe)

He pulled away smiling

He pulled away smiling. His cheeks were blushed. "You cant believe you ever...?" He teased. "Liked you." I muttered, looking down from embarassment.

He giggled and took my arm, leaving the school. I didnt care where we were going. Or if we would get into trouble.

He was the only one I wanted to be with right now.