Chapter 3: PTSD....

When I got home, I put my iPod on the dock connected to my surround sound speakers. Then I put my phone on the charger. I turned on the shower while Desire by Years and Years  played on the speakers. I walked into my walk in closet trying to think of what to wear.

     I found a pair of mid rise jeans that were ripped at the knees with a white crop top and black heals with a black and a white laced sweater. I took out the clothes and undergarments I needed. Then I got in the shower after repeatedly washing my body I was done. I put on my black and lace underwear and black bra I got from Victoria's Secret. I slipped on my clothes and applied mascara to my eyelashes. After making my self a yogurt parfait and a hot pocket I sat down in my dinning room eating. As soon as I was finished I grabbed my wallet/ purse and put all my necessities in it. My phone, keys, credit card, and a charger along with my P.T.S.D pills. I take them with me to places where I might have an anxiety attack.

--

When I arrived there wasn't much people in Hillary's house maybe about 80 - 90. But that would be nonexistent number when the night progressed. Last party Hillary and jasmine had a party a 500+ showed up. Hillary's house is huge so we weren't all crammed up in like 200 square foot apartment.

       The door was unlocked like always so I just entered. I saw Hillary and Jasmine begging the guys to hook up speakers. "Hayy party animals" I said sarcastically. They laughed and replied "hayy" in unison. I sat down and looked a every one. We were almost all wearing black. Hillary had on a black leotard and dark red jeans and black heals. Jasmine had on a black bandeau and black jeans with a royal blue cardigan and heals. Calum and Luke were both wearing graphic t- shirts and black jeans. Liam was wearing blue jeans, a white t- shirt. He had on Tims and a plaid shit wrapped around his waist. Niall had on an adiddas t- shirt and black jeans with converse on his feet. Zayn was wearing black jeans and a white button up shirt. He had his hair out and had on a leather jacket. He looked like sex on legs. I looked up at his eyes and he was starring at me. We seemed to look away at the same exact time then look back at the same time. Our eyes stayed locked on each other for about thirty seconds. I looked away first because I didn't want him thinking I was creepy.

--

About two hours into the party there was a good four hundred- fifty people here. It was really hot because of all the bodies and today was a fairly warm day. I was walking up the stairs to Hillary's bathroom because Jasmine and I are the only one's who have the keys.  Just in case of an emergency. I was walking past the many doors in her hallway. When someone snatched me into one of the empty rooms. The pushed me against and the wall and started kissing my neck while covering my mouth.

As soon as I realized what was happening I was trying to fight the boy back while masking an anxiety attack and an asthma attack. I was kicking and thrashing but he didn't let in so I tried to scream and he bit down on my neck. I began to dog my nails in boy's skin. But he bit down again on my neck and I scremed and bit down on his hand. He removed his had for a slit second. When he did I screamed the loudest I've ever screamed in my life. He slapped the shit out of me, I'm pretty sure he left a whole hand print. I started to hyper ventilate. He took this as am oppritinity to rip my top into pieces and try to unbutton my jeans.

Just when he started to do that the door swung open. Zayn walked in and had a confused look on his face until he saw the boy's hand on my mouth, the tears streaming down my faces. The he looked a my ripped top on the floor. He walked really slowly up to the boy. When he was standing in front of us. He ripped the boy from me and pinned him against the wall two feet above the ground by his neck.

"Wanna explain to me what you were doing" Zayn said while tightening his gripnon the boys neck. I didn't here the boys reply because I slid to the floor on my hand and knees and broke out into a panic attack. My heart was beating through my ears. I couldn't breathe nor find my asthma pump and I started to rock back and forth. About 6 minutes later I was nearly on the verge of passing out, When strong arms wrapped around me. I was began to feel movement, like walking down the stairs. The there was a very deep voice in my ears telling to calm down. The voice kept repeating I'm here, calm down, nothing's gonna hurt you Elle I'm here now. I was starting to calm down but I still couldn't breathe. The tears stopped and I felt like I was being put in a car then I felt zayn slide in the car and lay my head on his shoulder while I sat on his lap. I saw zayn throw a pair of keys to jasmine, in which she started the car and sped down the road. I could feel zayn reaching for something behind me but I couldn't see what it was. Then he got it and it happened to be my purse. He gave me my pump and pulled out my keys when jasmine pulled into my parking lot. Zayn picked me up again, then carried me in side.